About to have a transcendental experience

madradfox
madradfox Member Posts: 190

After countless hours, and by nowlikely hundreds of millions of bloodpoints earned, I am about to do something that I have not done before. Look at my currently available bloodpoints!

Yes, that's right. I am about to zero out my bloodpoints.

To my knowledge, there is no way to simply reset your current bloodpoints or actually time the bloodpoints as you earn them in a match to brute force this to happen. The probability of this occurring is slightly lower than simply 1 in 1000 due to certain mechanics of how bloodpoints get awarded (unless you assume that what you actually do in the trial doesn't matter, and the final BP total for the match is completely random as far as the last 3 digits . Then the probability would be about 1 in 1000), which means that it won't occur after over 99.9% matches. I agree that in the grand scope of number of matches completed each day, and the thousands of players playing this probably isn't even that random of an occurrence, but even though Jake the Pirate looks devastated in the screenshot, it makes me happy. Who knows if I will ever hit this milestone again, so here we go:

Well, it felt a bit anticlimactic but at least I have Escape! Cake ready to celebrate my zero BP total with.

Comments