Learning Nurse on PS4

Sodahead
Sodahead Member Posts: 99

I've recently been running a no addon Nurse with BBQ and Whispers. I'm trying to learn her as is without a super meta build. She is hard to play but I'm getting there. I am a rank 15 killer and most of my good games are within the 6 MatchMaking System range that is currently in place.

I noticed I get nothing but red ranks after 2pm Eastern time and let me tell you asshat red ranks something. You guys are not #$%& without your second chance and meta perks. Idk why you feel the need to bully a new, learning, no addon Nurse but I can assure you I will get better because of your trolling games. I will destroy all of you when I master her abilities.

Some reds play the game as it's intended and to you guys I appreciate you for being proper gamers. Anyone else trying to learn Nurse on PS4? Let me know, maybe we can come together in KYF and help each other without all the BS.

Counter argument to the asshats, I'm a red rank survivor as well. Don't come at me with your BS. There is no excuse for it.

Β«1

Comments