Pls help am baby

Options

Hello, so I would first like to state that I am on PS4 and have reported the issue where I need to and all that fun stuff, now, I was wondering if anyone possibly has any suggestions as to how I could fix my problem.

So, ever since the map changes I have been having this strange...thing where my game will randomly like, lose connection, now I at first assumed it was a connection issue, but the strange thing is there is no prior lag at all.

So what'll happen is (for example) I'd be chasing a survivor and then suddenly they'd continue running in a complete straight line, and ignore any hits (aka, no health state changes) although they would scream as if they were hit.

This usually last for about ten seconds before I'm disconnected. It happens so often that I'm now up to at least a six hour ban for matchmaking, and I really don't want to hit whatever is next, so I was throwing this out to see if anyone can help.

If what I'm saying doesn't make sense, please do say so, and I can supply you with a clip of it happening.

I'd post the clip here but the file isn't supported. Thank you for reading.

Comments