Is this a good Michael build?

Enduring spirit fury always works out for me since i got it. Corrupt so i can actually get some stalk up before like the first 2 gens pop. Devour because i couldnt really think of anything else and it kinda surprises people when they get hit by it since i have ew3. My current problem is people just waiting out corrupt.

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Devour is the only iffy one because its a hex and they rarely last. You'll probably lose it within the first couple of minutes.

I'd swap spirit fury for bamboozle. Mikey suffers from being looped like most killers, so bamboozle is better than spirit fury in my opinion.

I see you are using hair bow for that extended tier 3. If I were you I would put on infectious fright instead of devour. Great for Mikey's massive snowball potential.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

Either that or Surveillance, probably Pop for later gen pressure. But basically the build is solid. What does the first addon do? I would think about Dead Rabbid instead

• myersismydaddy
    myersismydaddy Member Posts: 232

I had great success with Corrupt, Surveillance, M&A and Pop. M&A lowers your terror radius, surv. lets you know which gens are being worked on so you can sneak up behind people and get free stalk, or know which gens to kick with your pop. Corrupt is just a great early game perk. You can also change it out for something like surge or whatever if you don't struggle with the early game.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Not imo. My no-addons build consists of: PGTW, BBQ, Fire up! and Dark Devotion.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

I haven't had good results using corrupt on him because it takes me longer to find someone on a gen and reach tier 2.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

I use Corrupt on him all the time, so I'd say it's pretty good. I usually use it with M&A, Infectious Fright, and BBQ (for points), but Enduring/Spirit Fury are also good on M1 killers like Myers.

If you want to try alternatives for Devour Hope, I would recommend Infectious Fright. It's mainly useful for those moments where you really need the pressure. With tier 3 and Infectious, you can slow the game to a halt if the survivors aren't careful.

Another option would be Whispers. You'll have an easier time finding the first survivor, and it'll also help you in the late game when there's 1-2 survivors left.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,501

It is good when you get the 3 stacks because you basically have a permanent ew3.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

I usually find someone pretty quickly. But Whispers would definitely make sure you find someone.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Personally I dont rely on hex perks to be part of a good build. Hex ruin taught me that lesson. I only run them for fun.

Id replace that with M&A if you have it. Enduring and Spirit Fury can work nicely together. The thing with Michael though is hes more of a snowballer. Infectious fright works great on him because of that, Id replace spirit fury with that if you have it