What licensed killer do you want next and why?

Options
Witherrr
Witherrr Member Posts: 85

Personally I think it would have to be xenomorph. I just love the thought of being chased by that horrifying thing, and I would love a map like the nostromo to have. It would be different, fitting, and have a very unique theme I feel. Xenomorph I feel would be a great addition to this game

Comments

• Witherrr
    Options

An honorable mention however would be a resident evil tyrant (perhaps mr. X or the nemesis), I'd love to be leon or chris getting chased by one of those horrifying things

• Theetis
    Theetis Member Posts: 153
    Options

I'd much prefer original killers over licensed ones.

However, the ones I would personally like seeing are:

The Xenomorph from the Alien series

An Amnesia: Dark Descent themed DLC. The Servant Grunt is the most iconic enemy in Amnesia, though there's not much for him to get a unique power in DbD, so that's a bummer.

Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's. Just because if the FNaF dlc ever were to happen, I'd be kind of mad if it wasn't Springtrap.

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498
    Options

pennywise it is my faviroute film

• tixerp
    tixerp Member Posts: 270
    Options

Pinhead. First Hellraiser is my favorite horror movie, and he has plenty of potential for a really awesome power. BHVR, specifically Cote, have been pretty vocal on wanting Pinhead too, so it's only a matter of time I think. It's been so long since Hellraiser has gotten some good treatment, it deserves it.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Jason of course.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

Candyman candyman candyman candyman you dare to say his name? 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118
    Options

Honestly, if we ignore original Killers, I think Pinhead (or one of the Killers from the Hellraiser franchise at the very least) would be an excellent edition to the franchise both Lore wise and and sales. Not many things top iconic horror than Hellraiser. Even though the poor franchise got dragged through the mud in its late years.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

I know they won't but I want Chucky. Guy gets trapped in doll using voodoo. So much you can do with that. Have dolls around the map that he could teleport to and say random phrases. Awesome weapon options. Mind games from his height - could give him smaller red stain to go with. Pyramid Head having cage opens up options for Chucky as well.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2020
    Options

Scissorman from Clock Tower

*snip snip snip*

@Theetis The Grunts has the Power to cause madness/hindred if you look at it.

Remember how Daniel is like crumpling up in a corner over it.

It would be interesting to see a Killer you can't look at or suffer heavily.

• Witherrr
    Options

Yea I agree with the original killers thing, but I would still love to have some killers from my favorite franchises. I prefer licensed survivors however, since they kinda don't really have any quirks that set them apart I would much rather be able to play as someone from my favorite movie/game

And I'd love the springtrap idea, I even posted how I think fnaf could work xD

• Witherrr
    Options

I think why people don't want him in the game or why he probably wouldn't get added is because he's really short, so it would make it damn near impossible to make him work, (pallet breaking, hooking, etc.) and how he kinda wouldn't really fit in a game like dead by daylight with the setting a more comedic tone

• Witherrr
    Options

I didn't know what that was until I looked it up, that would be awesome 😍

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

On a stream Cote said height wasn't an issue, it was no because he's comedic horror. I'm hoping with the TV show wanting to bring back more the horror from the first couple movies and move away from the comedy of the later movies it will help Chucky.

• Witherrr
    Options

Only thing I ask for is for them to make the mori is the dead lights XD

• Witherrr
    Options

I wouldn't mind pinhead but I would've been very disappointed if this chapter was hellraiser. Considering it was a milestone and they wanted to make this chapter a big deal, I would think hellraiser would be a bit anticlimactic, hut not a bad killer to put in the game! He'd fit right in

but seeing that silent hill trailer.. I wanted to cry tears of joy XD

• Witherrr
    Options

Yea the comedy horror is why I think he wouldn't get added mainly. Since he isn't really a serious dude.. I don't think the entity would wanna pick him to do his deeds XD

• Witherrr
    Options

Yea, it's why I was hoping it wasn't gonna be him for the anniversary killer, also could've been because I never really grew up with hellraiser like I did silent hill. I've wanted pyramid head for so long but felt that it was too good tl be true, so when I saw the trailer I cried literal tears XD

• Witherrr
    Options

I'd love candyman XD

My friend doesn't though for some reason ;-; but I'm more than glad to have pyramid head coming, I never thought it would happen

• lordtomato
    lordtomato Member Posts: 204
    Options

I want woody as new survivor, Andy as new killer.

New DLC - the toy story.

(Broken meme XD)

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited June 2020
    Options

Anything that isn’t chunky leprechaun or anything jeepers creepers related.People need to forget about that last one stop requesting the devs put him in game they never will due to the directors criminal background end of that discussion.

• TwistedJoke65
    TwistedJoke65 Member Posts: 316
    Options

I would love to see Candyman as a killer. It is one of my favorite horror movies, maybe even favorite movie of all time. You could do so much with the mirror teleportation, the hook on his hand and the bees. Oh God the bees. Helen could be the survivor, and Candyman could have some obsession perks. I am currently working on creating my own idea for Candyman with a perklist and such.

Candyman could also be a good opportunity to have a "talking" killer. His voice is so magnetic yet so creepy, with lines like "be my victim" and "surrender yourself to me. It would be cool to play as it and creepy as hell to play against.

Perfect for dbd

• TwistedJoke65
    TwistedJoke65 Member Posts: 316
    Options

They could take more from the child's play reboot where he's more serious and creepy, less campy

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
  • Witherrr
    Options

Man I'd love candyman, honestly I wish there were more voice lines and dialogue in the game like last year, it would be so cool to have some talking characters, a lot of the characters seem so soulless

• Witherrr
    Options

I honestly wouldn't mind a werewolf or vampire killer, or maybe some sort of cryptid, it would be hella cool if they ever added some urban legends as killers

• Witherrr
    Options

Nah, sid phillips would be the survivor and the killer would be that creepy ass baby headed spider thing xD