The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The next chapter

Unit
Unit Member Posts: 190
Alright so chapter 9 is almost upon us and I've seen console players go into a frenzy about release dates. The Devs said the Curtain Call update took long because of the auric cells  would yes it will release the same day if not the next day.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Unit said:
    Alright so chapter 9 is almost upon us and I've seen console players go into a frenzy about release dates. The Devs said the Curtain Call update took long because of the auric cells  would yes it will release the same day if not the next day.

It will be on PTB today. SO a week for testing maybe?

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Milo said:

@Unit said:

Isn’t the new killer and survivor being revealed today too?
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Yes, the new chapter will be out for testing today. Along with a new patch and some balance/fixes. 
  • BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Expect 2 weeks from today.

Both 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 were 2 week gaps from PTB start to live release.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I’m assuming that the next chapter will be out on September 11th (hopefully on console too but don’t quote me on that!) 
  • DBFaceCamper
    DBFaceCamper Member Posts: 2

I just want some good survivor perks this time around.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@PinkEricka said:
    Milo said:

@Unit said:

Isn’t the new killer and survivor being revealed today too?

Yeah they are coming to PTB and are thus revealed^^

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

The new chapter gets released exactly 2 weeks after the PTB went live.