We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Hide and Seek Tournament

Options
Tris_wuz_h3r3
Tris_wuz_h3r3 Member Posts: 12

1 Killer vs 20 Survivors, 12 Generators with permanent Ruin. 2 ways to win. First to get into the hatch or last man standing. After ten complete generators the hatch is spawned and released in the basement.

Comments

• DangerousDan05
    DangerousDan05 Member Posts: 1
    Options

This seems like a fun event, would I be able to join as a survivor?

• Aaggro
    Aaggro Member Posts: 2
    Options

I'm interested. What are the rules?

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    Options

Ummm, 1 vs 20? So you would have to chase 8 people at once, and still 12 could go do gens while there would be no way you could even down the 8 you were chasing.

Something tells me this wasnt thought of from killer angle LOL

• Tris_wuz_h3r3
    Options

The Killer gets more bloodpoints than the players. So each kill will reward more so the killer can earn more bloodpoints. It's just a fun event idea. If the player gets hit by the killer, the player will have to mend and there are no items only perks. Sabotaged traps and hooks will respawn faster.

• schmelu
    schmelu Member Posts: 9
    Options

you cant just make a new game mode idea in the tournament section >_>

• DeadByFreddy
    DeadByFreddy Member Posts: 39
    Options

5 killers vs 20 survivors maybe but not 1v20 man that's just whack

• VelocityPro
    VelocityPro Member Posts: 4
    Options

I have a question, how are u supposed to do this isnt there a 4 survivor limit and how would you make it so the hatch is SURE to spawn in the basement

• Tris_wuz_h3r3
    Options

If you specialize in Computer Science/Software you can just decide it to recode where the hatch location is by random to a certain position/coordinate of the map. Now I was considering 5v20 but I was thinking of adding the mori to make it a bigger risk in getting downed. Now not only that, but players can't bring items and will have to find chests (will take a long time). Also No healing others unless it is a medkit. Now tactical/sneaking perks are useful, but mending will take much much longer.