Since all exclusives were given to everybody, change their icons to brown

WRussoW
WRussoW Member Posts: 715

For real.

Comments

• ayaya
    ayaya Member Posts: 163

What is even the point of having clothing rarity? Isn't it like the devotion number?

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

What would even be the point of that? Only the person with it would see it so it's not like people with the original versions can somehow flex.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

No point in doing that if you ask me

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Who cares about the rarity of cosmetics anyway?

• Golden_spider
    Golden_spider Member Posts: 587

And they need to put in extra effort and time for this why?

• shwag
    shwag Member Posts: 417

Sate the elitists and make the peasants be known !

Lol who cares.

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348

How much did you pay for them?

• CatLover505
    CatLover505 Member Posts: 4

Why? That would be silly.

• Perelie
    Perelie Member Posts: 433
    edited June 2020

Didn't they not end up doing this anyway, because some entitled streamer threatened suicide?

• WRussoW
    WRussoW Member Posts: 715
    edited June 2020

A good chunk of killers are simply not strong enough to sustain even consistent 1vs4 against good survivors but devs won't acknowledge the problem because bad players exist, the number of useless add-ons, items, offerings and perks is too high but noone is planning to buff them because it would lead to balance issues devs wouldn't want to deal with, the archive was introduced to hide the need for devs to inject another method of gaining money and it's not even consistent, cosmetics are too expensive, a lot of maps still have a good portion of strong loops that would drive M1 killers and non-efficient 2M killers insane, the game will be built around SWF at some point because the SWF balance issue will never be addressed, rank system is too bad at the moment and new system should be implemented IMMEDIATELY cuz it's state now would be much better than the current system, most charms and cosmetics look disgusting and destroy the game's atmosphere but devs like money, keys are not okay, NOED is not okay on some maps without totem searching perks and items, there are too many bugs caused by spaghetti coding and dedicated servers, the community within the game is so toxic that the game would be the most toxic online experience if it had a voice chat, there are no new gameplay elements for survivors except for perks and new killers, dailies are boring, archive missions may hurt the match, moris are not fun, new-player experience is B A D, meta perks remain nearly the same for too long, killers are too perk and add-on dependent, grind in this game is astronomical and will not be better because it causes players to be online constantly what is good for marketing, the hatch should be reworked because it's a complete RNG mechanic that's not fun for both sides, 2 people immersing around the map is still an issue...

Are you pleased? Did you get the serious topics you were looking for? Oh, did noone discuss them enough? There probably aren't 100+ threads talking about it! We probably didn't see the same threads, the same comments, the same people over and over again! I'm so sorry that this topic is filled with so much petty you had to point it out! Like I'm not aware of it or anything. Like I can't discuss it. I'm really, REALLY sorry.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

I'm sorry that you are upset, and I agree with you on many of the real issues there. I am not trying to precipitate a blowup; I was only reacting to what you stated in your first post. We're all friends here.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

honestly, i do kinda wish they made them brown and those who had them earlier have them in pink.

it'd still be the exact same cosmetic, but at least there'd be a way to show my friends i had the cosmetic before it was given out to everyone...

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

In the store, items are priced according to their rarity. But that doesn't affect the ultra-rare ones because they're free for everyone.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Players that had the exclusive cosmetics before they became... not exclusive have the cosmetics shown in their steam inventory.

So you can flex by having an item showcase on your profile! Or friends could simply check ur steam inv.

• Han
    Han Member Posts: 196

the real question is why have perks rarities? I get if tiers have different rarities but some tier 3 perks are rare and some very rare, why?

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

Who cares?

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Plz fix bhvr literally unplayable game.