Builds for Demo that Wreck Havoc

Hi y’all! So I’m the meantime while I’m not playing DBD on PC as much, I’m searching for new builds to try on Demo. Does anyone have any builds that they’ve used on him (I don’t have Oni or Deathslinger yet though) that are fun to use against unsuspecting survivors?

Comments

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

Perks

Save the Best for Last, Pop goes the Weasel, Prefferred Tracking Perk, Free Perk Slot.

Addons

Rat Liver and Either +1 Portal addon

Be aggressive and use your M2 to preserve your StbfL stacks. Learn to bait survivors into dodging by faking your M2 to gain distance. Place portals strategically around objects you want to protect like totems, gens and door. Use your M2 to break pallets when you can.

• Shocktober
    Shocktober Member Posts: 678

Probably my favorite build on him. Demo is a super weak killer, so spirit fury + enduring is my preferred way of getting some fast downs playing him. With no real slowdowns perks you will have to play like a scumbag at high ranks. Running slowdown perks instead of chase perks is a very greedy move that will be punished. Load into springwood against a full rank 1 lobby and you don't have spirit fury? You may as well just DC.

I love monitor on him since his terror radius is quiet to begin with, similar to Oni; so you will get many free hits because of it.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694

Save the best for last, BBQ and Chilli, Enduring and Spirit Fury is my go to.

Hex:Thrill of the Hunt, Hex:Devour Hope, Save the best for last, and BBQ and Chilli is my fun build. You give up protecting gens and focus on totem protection. It only works half the time but when it does it's fantastic.

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118

I'll just post a bunch of different builds I do to give flavor to the game.

Main - PGTW / STBFL / Infection Fright / Optional 4th Perk

For the 4th, I usually run Devour Hope or Bamboozle. If I see a whole team running flashlights, I'll use Light Born. But honestly, that 4th could be anything you want it to be.

Fun Builds:

• Rancor / Nemesis / Endurance / Infection Fright OR Rancor / Furtive Chase / Dying Light / BBQ

Nothing speaks fun and tension like a game of Mori Roulette on who's going to get their face devoured.

• Ruin / Surveillance / STBFL / M&A or PGTW (in case Ruin is disabled)

If you want complete map control and awareness, this is the combo. Ruin / Surveillance is a heavenly combo that is more reinforced in Freddy's power but Demo can use it too if you're quick to set up your portals.

• Knock Out / Infection Fright / Deer Stalker / Fire Up

If a total Monster/Slug build is what you want to go (Where you don't hook anyone since Demo cares more about eating than hooking for the entity), this is it. These perks are design to make it realistic where players can't realistically see each other crawling on the ground from across the map. NOTE: People find this extremely toxic and you will get massive hate.

• Distressing / Coulrophobia / Sloppy Butcher / Blood Echo or BloodHound or Thanatophobia

Nothing speaks thrill of the hunt than chasing your prey off the blood they leave on the ground. This is designed to ensure no one ever heals, making the game much more on edge.

• Endurance / Spirit Fury / MYC / Thrilling Tremors

If you want a quick way to end chases on top of your shred while wanting to quickly locate prey, this is a noice little setup.

That's just a couple of things I switch through. Sometimes I just throw in random perks and see what comes up. Good luck.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Basement Demo

• Make Your Choice
    • Iron Grasp
    • Agitation
    • Territorial Imperative
    • Hook a survivor in the basement and place a portal at the top of the steps. When TI procs, place a portal and wait a few seconds before teleporting. EZ MYC proc and 2 in basement.
  • MasterGrit
    MasterGrit Member Posts: 331

Weak? Many people think he's weak because they don't know how to play him. His shred is faster than survivor's fast vault. with that he can outplay the shack , jungle gym , LT wall and A normal loop or pallet gym too if you know how to do it. take a look at Bronx and Pyrus guide video so you can mastered Demogorgon. (Sorry for bad English)