Ochido in PS4

Options
Touken
Touken Member Posts: 66
Who else dosent mind Ochido in PS4? Like ik he is toxic and all but admit it the community itself is toxic, Ochido is just part of it, he was good in pc and everyone hated it just because he was toxic but if he wasnt people would be like oh he is very good,

ps. some killers are saying he is trash is PS4 its not like you can get used to playing something new in a day

Comments

• Mikysama
    Mikysama Member Posts: 33
    Options
    Lol they deleted my first comment... ( thanks to the dick who reported me XD )

Well i will do it again:

Good or not toxic players ruin other players experience. So ( insert F word here ) him. I dont want him on ps4 he can stay on pc.
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options
    I care not for the allegations as that stuff should be settled in a court. But as a player he promotes a playstyle that is bad. Im not saying its toxic im saying its bad. If you follow the killer trying to get flashlight saves your often wasting time that could have been spent getting a gen done and giving the chased survivour a better chance of escaping. Too often i have seen these so called pleberinos chase after me while im hunting their friends failing saves because walls and buying me time they could have spent getting a gen done. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

@RSB said:

@Touken said:
    Who else dosent mind Ochido in PS4? Like ik he is toxic and all but admit it the community itself is toxic, Ochido is just part of it, he was good in pc and everyone hated it just because he was toxic but if he wasnt people would be like oh he is very good,

ps. some killers are saying he is trash is PS4 its not like you can get used to playing something new in a day

He is the essence of toxicity in this community, and the main source of it. The day he die, the sun will start shining again.

And by the way he is a pedophile, I wish him the worst.

Hmm. when did this occur? can I have source please?

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@Touken said:

He is the essence of toxicity in this community, and the main source of it. The day he die, the sun will start shining again.

Sure, wait a second.

• RSB
    edited August 2018
    Options

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@Touken said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBKEa3R1ru0&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ow557E29rg&feature=youtu.be

Ardetha deleted the videos with evidence, because it contained fragments of ochido's videos, shame.

But it was like that:
    He was inviting underage girls to chat with him privately on Whatts App, or something similiar, was acting nice, then, when he gained their trust, he was aking for nudes. When they said, they are just children, he did not give a #########, and insisted on getting those nudes. When they refused, he started to harrass them, insult etc.

One of them provided proofs (screenshots of the chat), and posted it on his discord chat, which has been deleted after it by a said pedophile. Ardetha got those proofs, and made 2 videos with more evidence of the behaviour of ochido. He harrassed many girls, not just 5 or 10, it was a big number.

He is just a pedo on a power trip, he thinks he can do everything he wants, hurt children and people, without being punished.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Shown in a video of Ardetha, he, OchiDO, had The Clown with the full Prestige outfit, but had a Player Level 6.
    Now that doesn't add up, does it?

Just glad to see he's completely gone from PC.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2018
    Options

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@Touken said:

Ardetha deleted the videos with evidence, because it contained fragments of ochido's videos, shame.

But it was like that:
    He was inviting underage girls to chat with him privately on Whatts App, or something similiar, was acting nice, then, when he gained their trust, he was aking for nudes. When they said, they are just children, he did not give a [BAD WORD], and insisted on getting those nudes. When they refused, he started to harrass them, insult etc.

One of them provided proofs (screenshots of the chat), and posted it on his discord chat, which has been deleted after it by a said pedophile. Ardetha got those proofs, and made 2 videos with more evidence of the behaviour of ochido. He harrassed many girls, not just 5 or 10, it was a big number.

He is just a pedo on a power trip, he thinks he can do everything he wants, hurt children and people, without being punished.

how old were they? Isn't he from Europe? In Europe 16 is fair game. Doesn't matter your age. If they were below his country standards than yes very disturbing.

• RSB
    Options

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@Touken said:

But it was like that:
    He was inviting underage girls to chat with him privately on Whatts App, or something similiar, was acting nice, then, when he gained their trust, he was aking for nudes. When they said, they are just children, he did not give a [BAD WORD], and insisted on getting those nudes. When they refused, he started to harrass them, insult etc.

how old were they? In't he from Europe? In Europe 16 is fair game. Doesn't matter your age. If they were below his country standards than yes very disturbing.

One was 13/14 for sure, do not know about the rest. He is from Spain, if I am correct.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@Touken said:

But it was like that:

how old were they? In't he from Europe? In Europe 16 is fair game. Doesn't matter your age. If they were below his country standards than yes very disturbing.

One was 13/14 for sure, do not know about the rest. He is from Spain, if I am correct.

"Spain is to raise the age of consent from 13 to 16 and the minimum age for marriage from 14 to 16. The change was agreed unanimously in principle by parliament in 2009 under the previous government and is expected to come into force this month."

Not sure if it was raised recently yet if it was then it's still a big culture change and I do not condone his person hobbies yet if the change was recent and depending how long this was in their culture, it will take a while for some of the population to adjust especially if this is common in their culture aka grand parents, parents did it. People tend to forget the old world and new world are still very very different places.

• RSB
    Options

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@Touken said:

But it was like that:

"Spain is to raise the age of consent from 13 to 16 and the minimum age for marriage from 14 to 16. The change was agreed unanimously in principle by parliament in 2009 under the previous government and is expected to come into force this month."

Not sure if it was raised recently yet if it was then it's still a big culture change and I do not condone his person hobbies yet if the change was recent and depending how long this was in their culture, it will take a while for some of the population to adjust especially if this is common in their culture aka grand parents, parents did it. People tend to forget the old world and new world are still very very different places.

I'm from "old world" as well, and I still think he is a pedo. No one with healthy mind would demand a naked pics from a child, then harrass it and insult.

By the way, even if the age of consent in his country would be 10 years, molesting children is illegal in every country. In addition, if he molested a girl from a country, where age of consent is 16, and she was, let's say, 13, then it is a pedo crime as well.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

@Boss said:
    Shown in a video of Ardetha, he, OchiDO, had The Clown with the full Prestige outfit, but had a Player Level 6.

they reset each 100 levels. what was his devotion level then?

• RSB
    Options

@Sarief said:

@Boss said:

they reset each 100 levels. what was his devotion level then?

0, it was his brand new account.

• AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118
    Options
    I would like to see him try being toxic with a controller.
  • Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753
    Options

@AnIntellectualClone said:

It seem that playing survivor is easier with a controller.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@Touken said:

But it was like that:

I'm from "old world" as well, and I still think he is a pedo. No one with healthy mind would demand a naked pics from a child, then harrass it and insult.

By the way, even if the age of consent in his country would be 10 years, molesting children is illegal in every country. In addition, if he molested a girl from a country, where age of consent is 16, and she was, let's say, 13, then it is a pedo crime as well.

As I said. I do not condone his actions just going based off his country and etc. I also fell asleep last night lolol. The saying to each to their own yet every country is different. If she was 13, I find it uncomfortable myself. I personally prefer 18+. Anything younger to me is effy, The lower you go, the more awkward it gets yet he took down the video so i do not know if your nude claims are true yet him trying to invite her to private chat is very susp and depending on what said, could be harmless or very alarming. this was the only video I found on the subject.

https://youtu.be/EQy6ZgoGbXo

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@Touken said:

But it was like that:

Age of consent was 13 in Spain??? And 16 year olds could get married???

Where is it? Ah there's my NOPE button!

Button Pressing intensifies

• Touken
    Options

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@MrChills said:

@RSB said:

@Touken said:

But it was like that:

Age of consent was 13 in Spain??? And 16 year olds could get married???

Where is it? Ah there's my NOPE button!

Button Pressing intensifies

Dude if you want to change it then try to
  • Mikysama
    Mikysama Member Posts: 33
    Options
    Im from europe. I have spanish family and to ask nudes to a 13/14/15 yo girl is a pedo action. Even in Spain. Laws are created by old creepy perverts but its not meaning its in our culture to do that. -_-
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Options

he is using a keyboard on ps4. pretty fair

• Touken
    edited August 2018
    Options

he is using a keyboard on ps4. pretty fair

You cant though? Trust me if it were possible i would of done it already
  • Touken
    Options
    @fakelover I can understand why people call him a pervert and stuff but can you give me proof that he molested or raped somebody if no shut up
  • Touken
    Options
    @Giche Im defending him from being called something that hasn't been proven for example what if i call you a ######### do i have proof NO and plus even if he goes away toxicity will always be there
  • RSB
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Touken said:
    @Giche Im defending him from being called something that hasn't been proven for example what if i call you a ######### do i have proof NO and plus even if he goes away toxicity will always be there

There are lots of proofs, even Ardetha made 2 videos with tons of it. Stop defending a sexual predator and a pedophile.

• Touken
    Options
    @Giche Show me the proof that shows that he is a ######### and not just a pedo because ive seen does videos and i see nothing about him ######### someone
  • Giche
    Options

@Touken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBKEa3R1ru0

Thankfully he didn't got a chance to see one of them IRL.

That's why i chose the word "SEXUAL HARASSER".

But seeing how old were his usual victims, we can assume the pedophile label too.

And toxicity in-game and after need to be adressed, not promoted by mofo like him.

• Touken
    Options
    Giche said:

@Touken

But seeing how old were his usual victims, we can assume the pedophile label too.

And toxicity in-game and after need to be adressed, not promoted by mofo like him.

ok then there you go idc what u call him except for something he is not, So he is not a ######### nor a molester
  • Giche
    Options

@Touken

Tell a lot about you, as a person.

• RSB
    Options

@Touken said:
    Giche said:

@Touken

ok then there you go idc what u call him except for something he is not, So he is not a ######### nor a molester

Where did anyone call him a #########? Do not put words in someone's mouth trying to push your "arguments", if I may call them "arguments". Also he is a molester.

• Touken
    Options
    @RSB look at his first comment
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@Touken said:

Actually, the first person to mention the words ######### or ######### in this thread was you. No one used either word until your post on page 1. I will quote it for you.

@Touken said:
    @fakelover I can understand why people call him a pervert and stuff but can you give me proof that he molested or raped somebody if no shut up

• RSB
    Options

@Touken said:

Looks like you have a double-personality, since you called him a #########, not him.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

I know this.....

• He purposely deranks to get easy targets
    • He uses his audience to mass report killers who beat him fair and square (which is what got him banned)
    • When a better killer faces him, he will ragequit like the punk-ass ######### he is. (I watched him Ragequit against Lefty at least twice)

Yes, I know this toxicity exists in the game. Yes I realize that it won't ever totally go away.

BUT - does that mean we shouldn't make an example of him? He has a following that ENCOURAGES this behavior, why shouldn't we be fighting against it.

We still have drunk drivers on the road - does that mean we shouldn't be pulling them off the road? No, because that's not the purpose of the law - the purpose of the law is to encourage people to act responsibly.

That's is why Ochido needs to go - to be made an example of and to discourage others from engaging his his behavior, let alone making money off it. We might not be able to get rid of people like him entirely, but we can do what we can to discourage it from his childish following.

This discussion has been closed.