What's your favorite overlooked perk combo?

2»

Comments

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

The face camping should be a clear sign that bubba does indeed need a rework. I also unfortunately see a lot of camping with Ghostface which drives me absolutely nuts! Because while it is frustrating, I do agree that a hooked survivor looking at you shouldn't be able to cancel your "stealth mode".

• Dpooly
    Dpooly Member Posts: 474

Agreed on reworking Bubba, don't agree with Ghostface's stealth being cancelled though. If you stealth in someone's LoS regardless of being hooked you aren't exactly being stealthy. If you're gonna proxy camp, at least go around a corner or something...be stealthy. My favorite thing to do with Ghostface (although doesn't work as much as I would like) is sneak to the opposite side of a gen someone's working on and Stalk them when they aren't looking my way. It's priceless watching them mess up a skill check running away when they realize I was there the whole time and 99'd Marking them.

• SweetTerror

I just feel that until you're off the hook, you should play no part in what goes on in the match (besides perks like kindred already do that). If it's a swf match, the person on the hook is already feeding the team information, and having the hooked person be able to cancel Ghostface's power for as far as the eye can see, is I think, a bit much

• Dpooly

@SweetTerror Why not? Aren't they still in the game even though they're just hanging out? With SwF on comms, it doesn't matter which Killer you're playing, you already have a full plate to deal with. Ghostface is ENTIRELY designed on being sneaky and getting the jumpscares. You can't play every Killer the same way.

But back to the thread topic, just thought I'd add how amazing Stake Out, Diversion and Breakout synergize. I generally throw Mettle of Man in the 4th slot because inevitably you're gonna get smacked.

• Skankle
    Skankle Member Posts: 31

We'll Make It and Second Wind. It's not particularly exciting, but it's a strong combination for efficiency - get 2 heals for an 8s investment.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 620

Inner Strength + Head On + DS

Healing in lockers :D Even if the killer is tunneling you :D

• SweetTerror

You're not wrong about him needing to be stealthy, but no other killer loses their power simply by being looked at. And knowing that his ability is rendered useless should another survivor be near the hooked survivor can be really frustrating. It's why so many Ghostface killers face camp.

So yeah I would like for it to be changed, but I also understand why it wouldn't be.

• Dpooly

True, but no other Killer can instantly mute their TR, crouch and one-shot someone with the exception of Piggy equipped with a perk that triggers Exposed. When he's revealed, so is the Survivor so you just have to be careful when you use Night Shroud that it's not the one you just hooked so you have another person to hook. That's easier said than done most times depending on the map layout, but that's where RNG and map awareness come in. I truly get the frustration and not saying he's in a perfect spot, because he could use a little touching up with his reveal mechanics.

• PassarinoT
    PassarinoT Member Posts: 910

I don't run it, but I feel, though very situational, that Adrenaline + Poised could be an absolutely insane get away combo when in a chase with the last gen almost done.