Can we turn Metal Of Man back on?

Because that perk is awesome (for ash-thetic) but you aparently can't trigger it.

Why not make the cost 4 melee hits?

Comments

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

You just can't punish a killer for simply M1'ing a survivor.

Mettle completely shifted and shook the Meta, and not in a good way. It was an overpowered, literally uncounterable perk.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Is DS, DH, BT and AD along with a Styptic Agent not enough?

Mettle Of Man is actually in a decent spot now. It isn't amazing, but the protection hits are a lot easier to get now compared to long ago.

And I'd argue that the playstyle it requires is a lot more fun than holding M1 on gens for 5 minutes and then leaving.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

God no. MoM was completely broken and uncounterable and hurt M1 killers even more when they were already struggling. MoM was the single most broken perk to ever grace DBD and it's in a perfectly fine spot now.

• Danu
    Danu Member Posts: 281

I agree with the first few comments, it's difficult to trigger because its so strong but the payoff is worth it

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

I've been running MoM a lot recently. It's a fun perk to run when it works amd in some ways is better than BT. The caveat here is the "when it works". Protection hits are still iffy as far as if it will register.

Also, it should definitely counter Noed. If a survivor works his ass off to get MoM up and running, the killer's passive exposed hit shouldn't over ride it.

They really just need to have it where I don't have to run directly up a survivor's ass to pick up the stack. Make it any hit within 8 meters of a survivor injured or not.

Fun perk when it works though!