Still getting stuck in hooks (And getting bmed by the killer for it)

Options
Snowstruck
Snowstruck Member Posts: 564
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

My friend got unhooked and stuck under the hook.

The killer killed everyone else, found hatch and closed it.

Then they did this just to bm. They were shaking their head and spinning in circles.

Told my friend not to DC because giving the killer the satisfaction of it is simply not worth it.

This is report able right? Not only was it obvious he was stuck (The killer knew, they were bming and staring at him (He was spinning in circles)

Report able for griefing? They did try and take the game hostage but finally closed hatch. My friend ended up tabbing out and doing something else to wait for the ECG to end.

At the end he said, "I knew you were stuck. Just wanted to be toxic."

I made an in game report and will be sending this to the devs.

Names are blocked.

EDIT: Since a lot of you think I'm saying they should've let him live: I AM NOT. I am saying she could've ended the game a lot sooner and instead afked. If you read my other comment, my friend apparently did screenshot the end game chat. I posted the screenshot there, but if you don't feel like looking, I will post it here too.

If you still side with the killer, you're clearly a little too egotistical to accept that you are incorrect. Period. The guy literally said he did it just to be an *sshole. He knew he was stuck and decided to do it anyways.

And they knew how to fix it. To fix this glitch, all the killer had to do was down him and hook him. They knew that too. So please don't call me entitled. The only entitled people here are the ignorant people assuming I was saying the killer should've let them go, which is not the case. All I, and my friend, wanted was for the game to end.

No, the killer purposefully made the game last as long as they could and even admitted to it. It's considered griefing (if you didn't know, that's re portable) because they did it just to troll.

Another edit: Uhhh.. you CAN hit someone under the hook, and kill them. There is a difference between being stuck IN the hook and UNDER the hook. Period.

Post edited by Snowstruck on

Comments