how to rise up some mood to play

uBoluCha
uBoluCha Member Posts: 121

idk recently i'm so tired just like i'm playing with flat mood, idc with 4k, escape or etc. maybe i'm just play too much.

any suggestions?

Comments

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

I have 1600 hours in the game and have taken two breaks from it, the most recent one, I left when they changed Freddy and just came back about 3 weeks ago so they released 3 DLC in that time. Taking a break is good man

• uBoluCha
    uBoluCha Member Posts: 121

yeah i'm thinking about taking some break too and focus on another thing i can do right now, thx

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I'd take a break. I do it all the time. DbD can be frustrating and just wears you down. Everytime DbD becomes more frustrating than fun I take a break for a while.

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

Never wait to be burned out to stop playing the game. If you start feeling that way, take a break for a while right away

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Burnouts are a thing.

Continuing won't remove it.

There's stories sometimes here of people who are still not enjoying it after 4 months, but then there's me who had fun again (with more moderation) after just 2 weeks.

In any case, a break can do wonders, and there's only 1 way to find out how long you yourself would need.