If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Clown Memento Mori idea - something better

Options
Judgement
Judgement Member Posts: 955
I haven’t personally seen the Clown Memento Mori, but I’ve heard around the Discord chat that it involves the Clown biting off someone’s fingers before stomping them?
In all fairness I don’t actually care about the details of the Memento Mori.
I actually care more that the devs missed an amazing opportunity.

The Clown uses bottles of intoxicating gas, that seems to be liquid before it’s dispersed or exposed to air. A glass bottle can’t be pressurised that much to contain that much gas, because glass is extremely brittle compared to steel.
So with that in mind, it would be reasonable and understandable that the Clown’s Memento Mori should make him force-feed the victim Survivor the contents of his Bottle.

The gas just being inhaled seems to cause lethargy, nausea, confusion, and blindness.
What would you say will happen when it’s swallowed?
I have two ideas - it can either be a fatal poison that quickly kills the victim, whether by vomiting excessively to the point of death, or other symptoms, or it could be an acid that would corrode through the insides of the Survivor and ultimately kill them.

With graphic content such as being hung up by a hook in mind - which looks even more graphic in the game’s cinematic opening - and even the Hag Mori, I don’t think seeing a Survivor vomiting their guts out would be too bad. The Hag literally tears them out and eats them after taking a chunk of their throat, and that suggests that the devs are able to implement such gore and don’t really seem to be too greatly concerned about it.

TL;DR: Clown Mori should force-feed the Bottle’s contents.

Thoughts and suggestions?