Matchmaking issues

Kxrrupted
Kxrrupted Member Posts: 14
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

This honestly doesn't even seem the slightest bit of fair. Literally all of my teammates were throwing down all of the pallets in very short chases and kept messing up every generator and all the killer did was tunnel. No questions asked. The amount I hurt I felt as this being my first game on :(

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,487

If you and your team were making mistakes left and right, how does that make the game unfair?

I genuinely don't understand.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    edited June 2020

The only person that wasn't within the rank range was the rank 20. The rest of them were within the rank range of 6-18 (due to the killers rank being 12).

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

You USUALLY see less tunnelling and camping in higher ranks. I know it sucks but try not to get too discouraged.

• Whut
    Whut Member Posts: 25

Its up to you to pip when you play solo. Dont whine and cry when you lose a game.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,081

Your Teammates are Rank 15,18 and 20 (and judging by the Perks, they are most likely actually new players and not players who just did not play in a while). And you complain that low Rank players make mistakes? Come on.

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

I don't think they were complaining that new players make mistakes, but rather that the game is unfair for putting a rank 6 with new players who make these mistakes, instead of with other people around rank 6 who for the most part probably wouldn't.

• OtakuBurrito
    OtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512

######### where? red rank killers have entire campsites under the guise of "eating ds" and and most killers sub 9 actually play fair but aggressive.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,767

Damn usually they evacuate the dancefloor ASAP at high ranks- sure they do enjoy a bit of tunnel vision into slugging but that's why people use DS so much. Most know camping is a sure-fire way to lose provided survivors have a cumulative braincell count of 5 (I know in solo q that's rare but still).

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Came here for the title contents. Was disappointed.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Because they’re a rank 6 placed with ranks 15, 18 and 20. They’re not complaining because their teammates made mistakes, they’re complaining about the matchmaking.

• Mogletmox
    Mogletmox Member Posts: 24

ignore matchmaking forget its there

i remeber getting all purple rank survivors when rank 17 killer

MM is a lie..just wait for the new system

• mutante
    mutante Member Posts: 54

Use the matchmaking to your favor.

When I see that my teamates are potatoes, I get the killer attention and try to loop him until I drop every possible pallet that I can (because I assume that my teamates doesn't know how to play around a safe pallet, so I prefer to drop in the right moment myself). That usually ends up with (1) killer abandoning chase (2) killer losing a lot of time, and maybe the game - repeat.

Reparing generators is a easy thing to do. Get the killer to chase you yourself and let your potatoes do the boring job.

Also don't get very altruistic for saving them if the killer is camping or tunneling. Most of the time is not worthy. Farm your objectives and don't worry about escaping.