The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stop female sexual objectification.

2»

Comments

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@Vankruze said:

Oh here we go.

That is not feminist logic lol. But I am not gonna start ######### here.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Vankruze said:

@Chi said:

@Vankruze said:

Oh here we go.

Oh really yet feminists are on here crapping on about the new killer being "sexually objectified" what a joke! Any excuse to come flying out of the woodwork looking for an excuse to spread anti-male propaganda and point fingers at us like we are disgusting for embracing the new killer because she lacks clothing and has a nice figure like ######### it's a computer game and we're supposed to listen to this crap?? I don't think so, the whole lot of you should piss right off we have enough trolls and toxicity in this community without having to deal with the feminist crap poured on top for good measure.

It's one person, the OP, who made exactly one post (this thread) and disappeared. You're being trolled. GJ for falling for the most basic form of trolling.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Vankruze said:

@Orion said:

@Vankruze said:

@Chi said:

@Vankruze said:

Oh here we go.

Oh really yet feminists are on here crapping on about the new killer being "sexually objectified" what a joke! Any excuse to come flying out of the woodwork looking for an excuse to spread anti-male propaganda and point fingers at us like we are disgusting for embracing the new killer because she lacks clothing and has a nice figure like ######### it's a computer game and we're supposed to listen to this crap?? I don't think so, the whole lot of you should piss right off we have enough trolls and toxicity in this community without having to deal with the feminist crap poured on top for good measure.

It's one person, the OP, who made exactly one post (this thread) and disappeared. You're being trolled. GJ for falling for the most basic form of trolling.

It's not "exactly one post" and it most certainly is NOT JUST one person. Perhaps do a bit of reading and go through the related posts and replies to learn more about what's actually going on instead of making stupid assumptions and running with it? Cheers!

I just re-read every single comment in this thread, and it was just the OP. Maybe you should follow your own advice.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

Can mods delete this baiting saddness please?

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    It's ART deal with it. 
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    It's ART deal with it. 
    Please no more posts about this topic xD. They are getting what they were looking for.
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    This thread is a mole hill aspiring to be a mountain.