Pyramid head

cobra0
cobra0 Member Posts: 11

Way to broken. Needs nerfed. Almost as broken as the doctor.

Comments

• ImJustABeeBro
    ImJustABeeBro Member Posts: 94

Bruh

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

How is doctor broken?

• xTBx_12
    xTBx_12 Member Posts: 2

He’s actually insane like nearly 100% winrate seriously needs a nerf

• JAZC_CR
    JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

this no new, every new killer go in live servers "Plis nerf", "nerf" , "i can't win" what a p.u.s.s.y. players

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    edited June 2020

He is pretty ok at the moment. The problem is you dont know how to play him and think that just crying to the devs your problems will go away

• uBoluCha
    uBoluCha Member Posts: 121
    edited June 2020

what ? already?, just git gud

anyway i don't see how can the doctor and PH are broken

• cobra0
    edited June 2020

He can use his aoe attack 5 seconds after using it. Has like a 30 meter range and goes through walls. Ya that's not broken at all.

• cobra0

And as for the doctor all you have to do is stand there and people start screaming.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I'm sure this excellent feedback is being sent to the balancing team already, possibly via a telegram

• darkki
    darkki Member Posts: 35
    edited June 2020

Is this post a joke ? PH is super weak , yes doctor is strong, but ot OP , if this is made by a rank 10+ player i might understand but in red ranks PH is bad ... worse than Legion and Clown.

• Sylorknag
    Sylorknag Member Posts: 760

Yep.

Totally op against potatoes, a complete joke against good red ranks.

Just like any mediocre killer.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033
  • Babyyy_Boyy
    Babyyy_Boyy Member Posts: 444

I agree he needs a nerf. At least fix the cage unhooks. BT and D strike don’t even work when getting unhooked from it.

• Ashwitherton
    Ashwitherton Member Posts: 83

Who said that I swear I'm gonna fckin kill him look look guys he has only just come out and already you want nerfs dont ruin killers because your sht at the game ok I have gone against tons of r1 ph and easily escaped so you are just bad plus we needed a killer that says no to ds and brain dead loops that you entitled prcks run around so stop being melodramatic ok just stop he is well balanced and needs no nerfs what so ever

• Ashwitherton
    Ashwitherton Member Posts: 83

Also might I suggest get GOOD like jesus christ just stop complaining oh I cant use cruchy ds oh I cant use broken loop that should be removed from existance oh I'm to bad at surviving and need a medkit up my as 24/7 look I have played him and got plenty of 4ks at r1 but once people start to figure him out no way will I get it so stop your btching and uninstall or get better ok dose that work for all the entitled ones in the room?