Nerf Pyramid Head

2»

Comments

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
  • Ashwitherton
    Ashwitherton Member Posts: 83

Get better at countering him and maby you might actually make something of yourself

• Ashwitherton

And might I point out that typos exist do yeah

• Ashwitherton
    edited June 2020

Also most of the loops removed huh? Well bro I still see plenty of meat trees and there are still a ton of long pallet loops and t walls so hush your mouth and dont speak to soon

• Ashwitherton

Look everyone wants something changed from him but as far as I can see he is about as balanced as demo so go do your hissy fit else where

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

"Nerf Pyramid Head"

Well that didn't take long!

• Ashwitherton

Sure didn't well its mainly the entitled ones

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

They are not crutch perks if they are required to even have a chance against tunneling/'camping both of which are rampant.

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649

AT LEAST 1 more hookstate per survivor in a game where killers are pressed for time is not considered a crutch. ok

• EveeIsATree
    EveeIsATree Member Posts: 15

You're kidding right? More often than not the cages are going to spawn on the other side of the map resulting in free saves. Almost every person who played him on the PTB has said it's almost pointless to use the cages because they instantly lose map pressure.

Only time it would be good is when you are playing with a SWF group that is ready to bomb rush the hook the second you turn around.

• EveeIsATree
    EveeIsATree Member Posts: 15

Honestly, it gets so annoying because you end up with killers who are basically useless without perks. Not to mention some killers are just unplayable on certain maps (I'm looking at you Legion).

The devs keep pandering to whiny survivors, why do you think there's almost no killers in red ranks?

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

This. Surviving is already to easy, and you want even lesser challange? Wow.

• shadowdrives
    shadowdrives Member Posts: 9

Pyarimd head doesn't need a nerf, He got weak map pressure plus the cages spawn the farest away from him and I am not going across the map just to camp. Also the fact that you can easily dodge his range attack.

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

I think they should at least shorten his basic reach.

• EuphoricBliss35
    EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 875

In a dozen games or so vs. PH, about 1/3 camp cages. If when PH isn’t face camping a cage, you’re still exhausted coming out of one, no BT effect, no DS. Cages themselves removes body blocking, breaking hooks, etc. It circumvents normal gameplay beyond other killers. People don’t need to be vessels for other people’s bs

• UA_Whipcream
    UA_Whipcream Member Posts: 5

Thank you pyramid head is ridiculous in my opinion it is not fair his ability is overpowered in my opinion because what are we supposed to do when we get caged twice and then we get noticed I don’t get it and we can’t just take a hit to avoid going in his trap especially when we are injured

• Sadsnacks
    Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677

Nerf Claudette

• UA_Whipcream

I think that he needs a nerf really bad because of the ranged attack as well as cage my reasoning on the ranged attack is that we can’t just run and we can’t use pallets at all really because it is so easy to just predict where the survivor is going and if we do manage to not get hit by it it is very easy to cancel out and do a regular attack. Now for the cage it is not fair because say you are injured and you can either take a hit and go into the dying state or walk into his trap (a scenario example) we now can be sent to the cage and we go there twice now we can be Morris not to mension we cannot use decisive strike??? How is that fair at all? I vote for a nerf on the pyramid head.

• UA_Whipcream

What would they buff him for I don’t understand everything is OP

• mosheon970
    mosheon970 Member Posts: 215

good joke, hes the strongest 1v1 killer at the moment easily. if u master him u will understand.

• Ashwitherton
    edited June 2020

Oh good christ look just because you entitled dcks need cruchy perks and broken loops dose not mean to say that you should be allowed to have them ph was brought In to solve the problem and already you petulant little babys are whiny af about him being to broken to op well i ain't having it hes a balanced killer just GET GOOD and adept besides dont always fall back on brain dead meta everytime you get into sht also you talk about people getting good with him and destroying your team only yesterday went up against r1 ph with a team of r1 and 2 survivors solo he only killed one so bruh theres not much to say apart from get GOOD like fck me do u need to spell it out

• Ashwitherton

Also I've said it before and I'll say it again if you want him nerfed how about we even some things out that are to op as well the following nerfs should be taken into consideration in exchange for ph nerf first half the pallets on every map removed second both windows to meat tree and killer shack blocked and finally a rework to the following maps haddon field spring wood red forest and the game these are not bias its evening the odds bro

• Ashwitherton

If you want to fck with killers we will fck with survivor

• Ashwitherton

Also to add to that list gen rushing should get a nerf so the nerf for that should be a 3 min timer placed on gens to stop gen rushing there now its fair

• xTalon32
    xTalon32 Member Posts: 413

They should really just change the game to what it should be...

A game about survivors teaming up and bullying the killer, complaining when killers don't play their way, and saying things are over powered because their perks are countered. While the killer tries to manage time, map pressure, gen progression, sacrifices, defending totems etc.

Oh wait... They already did.

I main solo survivor and it's disgustingly easy. The only people that have trouble have used these 2nd chance perks and are reliant on them now or are new to the game and simply need to play more.

I want killers to give me a ######### challenge, not run around hitting me with care bears and unicorns in your rose colored glasses.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    edited June 2020

But there just doing it so people can do this you shouldn't pay it any mind,literally every can't be like that incredibly impossible

• Terraangel
    Terraangel Member Posts: 1

Ok Pyramid Head's built in mori needs to go this game is more killer based than anything it has become unfun and people that play killer will run out of people to kill cause everyone will either turn killer or quit the game the survivors need a buff more than the killers cause the killers are already faster than the survivors the killers already have everything they need to kill survivors why make the game anymore unfun than it already is

• Alphasoul05
    Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 601
    edited July 2020

Pyramid head doesn't need a nerf, he simply suffers from the same thing a lot of new killers suffer from. They are so anti-loop that is requires no real skill or effort to play them. By virtue of their power simply existing it creates situations where, no matter the decision, you take a hit. It's not fun, but it's not really overpowered. It's just not really a great thing to play against, and why killers like Deathslinger, Pyramid Head and Demo all do it.

What it does do is, regardless of if you as a killer win or lose, and most of the time you will still 4 escape a Deathslinger or Pyramid Head, is make the killer feel like they're not getting outplayed or looped with nothing they can do. They can always get a hit and not be taken advantage of.

I don't see anything wrong with one killer having the ability to have a playstyle that doesn't let you take advantage of a specific perk, and if you need the perk that badly, there's another issue at hand, be it by your own ability or game design itself, far beyond the issues of a specific killer or perk.