If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

David King leveling glitch with PTB

Options
BeNork
BeNork Member Posts: 5

I got my David to level 40 on normal game, then it glitched on the PTB and put him down to 28. Please help. Will this effect me on the real game?

Comments

• Saint_Judas
    Saint_Judas Member Posts: 43
    Options

It might just be because of when the save copy was, the PTB is taking the stats from May 24th, if you continued levelling David to 40 after that date your David will not have those levels in the PTB. It should, however, be normal once the actual update is released, and the PTB won't change your regular game, I know how you feel, my Quentin is Level 50 P3 but on PTB he is level 50 P1, which is a lot of grinding difference

• BeNork
    BeNork Member Posts: 5
    Options

@Saint_Judas said:
    It might just be because of when the save copy was, the PTB is taking the stats from May 24th, if you continued levelling David to 40 after that date your David will not have those levels in the PTB. It should, however, be normal once the actual update is released, and the PTB won't change your regular game, I know how you feel, my Quentin is Level 50 P3 but on PTB he is level 50 P1, which is a lot of grinding difference

Do you know when the real updates dropping?

• Saint_Judas
    Saint_Judas Member Posts: 43
    Options

Mmm, no, but I haven't looked too closely at all the news. I get the feeling it might be a few weeks still but I don't know