Soul Gaurd Ideas for improvements.

Im convinced that soul gaurd would be more fun, used more oftain, and still balanced, if instead of the only way you can get your self up being an active totem, that instead as an additive, if you cleanse the active totem, you get 1 free use like unbreakable.

on a smaller note, maybe it doesnt have to be active totems, but dull totems, kinda like nancys healing perk

Comments

• SewerSwans
    SewerSwans Member Posts: 147

Cleansing a dull for an extra Unbreakable would be absurdly powerful even without its existing benefit. I would seriously quit the game at that point. Just ONE unbreakable self-pickup is so desirable that it's a meta perk often run by all 4 members of a SWF, because the 'stay injured, ignore healing, do gens at all costs' strategy, at a high level, forces killers to slug often to get more pressure.

• CriticalWeasel
    CriticalWeasel Member Posts: 378

Soul Guard is one of those perks that even being buffed slightly can tip it to being overpowered.

• MrJack20252
    MrJack20252 Member Posts: 390

i think that Soul Guard is fine atm, i'm running it since the release with unbreakable, i had the opportunity to use it half of my games and sometime it saved the situation helping me to tank an hit and then save my teammates

• BoiltOver
    BoiltOver Member Posts: 118

I think Soul Guard is decent the way it is. The only slight change I'd like to see is maybe like a 3/4/5 recover speed increase, but then it might be too powerful with unbreakabill.