Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why is this patch so riddled with bugs?

I know this is bugging a LOT of people, although my friends and I find it kind of funny how broken the game is right now.

!. Getting speared by Deathslinger sometimes makes you float after downed.

!. The currently infamous ones- the end game screen displaying the wrong killer/people having no perks/ect.

!. Offerings not working. For example, friend brought a mori the other day and it wouldn't let him mori. It did in fact say when he pressed esc he had one, so there was no way he just somehow didn't have it on. End game the survivors said there was no secret offering at all, and ofc they couldn't see what killer/their offerings so that couldn't display much info either.

!. When Dwight gets puked on by the Plague, he makes absolutely no sound. I've only experienced this once though, and it was ONLY the Dwight not making sound in the game. I'll go in KYF and see if it was a one time thing or if it was just a Dwight problem later and will edit the post.

!. Not being able to exit the game.

!. One of the hints I got was "Facing the Librarian." I guess old data files appeared or something. Appeared when we got Pyramid Head. Woops?

Anyone wanna add onto this list? I will edit it later if I find/remember anything else, and will put other comments in here.

This is not in any way to make fun of the devs. I'm just confused as to how any of this stuff happened.

Comments