The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

lightweigth perk

the lightweight perk should be 4 seconds, after all the bloodhound perk is 4 seconds long, and the Sloppy butcher is about 4 seconds long. Hello

Comments

• El_Sneako
    El_Sneako Member Posts: 21

I don't think sloppy butcher does what you think it does......

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Lightweight doesn't affect Bloodhound because it doesn't affect blood. It affects Scratch Marks @MikeLatin7

• MikeLatin7
    MikeLatin7 Member Posts: 209
    edited August 2018

@El_Sneako said:
    I don't think sloppy butcher does what you think it does......

sloppy butcher, makes more blood spots for a longer time, I time

• MikeLatin7

@Vankruze said:
    lightweight counters predator not bloodhound, no mither is the counter for that and sloppy butcher.

no predator narrows the blood scratches on the ground that survivors make, bloodhound makes more shows pools of blood and blood scratches 4 sec. more then usual

• MikeLatin7

dude your wrong but that's ok you or me, I am wrong, think it's you check it out and do a come back if you can,

• 0uchMyMeg
    0uchMyMeg Member Posts: 13

@Vankruze said:

No, predator leaves scratch marks for longer and lightweight makes them disappear faster they are a direct counter to each other. Bloodhound should not even be brought up it has absolutely no relativity to lightweight.

Yes, this is Correct ^^^

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

@0uchMyMeg said:

@Vankruze said:

No, predator leaves scratch marks for longer and lightweight makes them disappear faster they are a direct counter to each other. Bloodhound should not even be brought up it has absolutely no relativity to lightweight.

Yes, this is Correct ^^^

Predator doesn't make scratch marks last longer anymore. It only makes them tighter.

• shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    Vankruze said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Vankruze said:
    lightweight counters predator not bloodhound, no mither is the counter for that and sloppy butcher.

no predator narrows the blood scratches on the ground that survivors make, bloodhound makes more shows pools of blood and blood scratches 4 sec. more then usual

They changed this in the latest update. Predator now narrows scratchmarks, and no longer keeps scratch marks around for longer. 
  • MikeLatin7
    edited August 2018

@shadowsfall42 said:
    Vankruze said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Vankruze said:

They changed this in the latest update. Predator now narrows scratchmarks, and no longer keeps scratch marks around for longer. 

you don't know what your talking about. The is why I say lightweight should be 4 second and not 3 less then normal

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

Predator: Makes scratch marks tighter.
    Leightweight: Makes scratch marks disappear 3 seconds earlier.
    SloppyButcher: Causes the mangled effect and increases blood frequency. (This does not mean the blood lasts longer just means there is more blood)

• MikeLatin7

@Zanfer said:
    SloppyButcher: Causes the mangled effect and increases blood frequency. (This does not mean the blood lasts longer just means there is more blood)

what do you think I have been saying? look at the picture 4 seconds longer then normal, lightweight 3 seconds less then normal, lightweight should 4 sec

• Zanfer

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Zanfer said:

what do you think I have been saying? look at the picture 4 seconds longer then normal, lightweight 3 seconds less then normal, lightweight should 4 sec

I wasn't saying you were wrong about it being 4 seconds. Just stating the definitions so everyone knows...
    So from what I read you want LeightWeight to be 4 seconds because bloodhound is 4 seconds??

• MikeLatin7

@Zanfer said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Zanfer said:

I wasn't saying you were wrong about it being 4 seconds. Just stating the definitions so everyone knows...
    So from what I read you want LeightWeight to be 4 seconds because bloodhound is 4 seconds??

Yup that's it, thank you

• MikeLatin7

LeightWeight should be 4 seconds because bloodhound is 4 seconds long, it's only fair

• Zanfer

@MikeLatin7 said:
    LeightWeight should be 4 seconds because bloodhound is 4 seconds long, it's only fair

Wouldn't that not matter if they had bloodhound anyways because they would just follow your blood not the scratches???

• MikeLatin7
    edited August 2018

@Zanfer said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

Wouldn't that not matter if they had bloodhound anyways because they would just follow your blood not the scratches???

maybe but not ever killer every time in every game you play will use bloodhound so in that scenario the survivor with lightweight has a better chance and if the do use it the match is equal

• Zanfer

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Zanfer said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

maybe but not ever killer every time in every game you play will use bloodhound so in that scenario the survivor with lightweight has a better chance and if the do use it the match is equal

So you want one extra second to a perk that removes scratches, but not noise ok I mean it is whatever

• MikeLatin7
    edited August 2018

lightweight perk works well before you get hit by the killer add that with Sprint or fast perks and you have a good chance to evade the killer,

Post edited by MikeLatin7 on
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

I dont understand blood hound and lightweight have absolutely no correlation towards each other. If they are using bloodhound they wont look for scratches because they use bloodhound for blood. You are just asking for a free second for a perk without an actual reason.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

Predator actually no longer increases scratch mark duration, it just makes them tighter. (i.e. Instead of covering a large area, it covers a smaller area and shows you exactly where they went.)

Lightweight is pretty good as is. It's worth noting that scratch mark visibility is a curve. Toward the end of the curve, it's almost invisible. It's a little hard to describe, but there's some videos demonstrating lightweights effect lingering around. I'd recommend checking them out. It gives you a good feel for just how much it's already doing.

• MikeLatin7

@Vankruze said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@shadowsfall42 said:
    Vankruze said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Vankruze said:

you don't know what your talking about. The is why I say lightweight should be 4 second and not 3 less then normal

The seconds isn't even the point I am making, lightweight has nothing to do with bloodhound in anyway what so ever. It's not related it's not a counter. Your argument is that because bloodhound has 4 seconds then so should lightweight but they are NOT related or connected so your logic baffles me.

look dude what wrong with you? lightweight is the opposite of bloodhound the mark last 4sec. longer, can be tracked 4 sec longer/lightweight the marks are 3 sec. less
    then normal I would like lightweight to last 4sec.
    they are opposite of each other

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Vankruze said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@shadowsfall42 said:
    Vankruze said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Vankruze said:

The seconds isn't even the point I am making, lightweight has nothing to do with bloodhound in anyway what so ever. It's not related it's not a counter. Your argument is that because bloodhound has 4 seconds then so should lightweight but they are NOT related or connected so your logic baffles me.

look dude what wrong with you? lightweight is the opposite of bloodhound the mark last 4sec. longer, can be tracked 4 sec longer/lightweight the marks are 3 sec. less

I don't understand what you didn't understand here.

Bloodhound affects blood. It has nothing to do with scratch marks. You use bloodhound because sometimes injured survivors stop sprinting to juke you. Normally it is difficult to see blood on the ground and it vanishes easily but when you use bloodhound it is more visible while it lasts longer on the ground.

Lightweight has completely different mechanic. Generally survivors who want to lose the killer use this perk because if the killer makes a mistake and loses the track for a couple of seconds, with the reduced time, the survivor can break the chase.

They are affecting different things and different things have different mechanics. They don't need to be equal.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@Peanits said:
    Predator actually no longer increases scratch mark duration, it just makes them tighter. (i.e. Instead of covering a large area, it covers a smaller area and shows you exactly where they went.)

Lightweight is pretty good as is. It's worth noting that scratch mark visibility is a curve. Toward the end of the curve, it's almost invisible. It's a little hard to describe, but there's some videos demonstrating lightweights effect lingering around. I'd recommend checking them out. It gives you a good feel for just how much it's already doing.

Could you maybe link us?

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Delfador said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Vankruze said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@shadowsfall42 said:
    Vankruze said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Vankruze said:

I don't understand what you didn't understand here.

Bloodhound affects blood. It has nothing to do with scratch marks. You use bloodhound because sometimes injured survivors stop sprinting to juke you. Normally it is difficult to see blood on the ground and it vanishes easily but when you use bloodhound it is more visible while it lasts longer on the ground.

Lightweight has completely different mechanic. Generally survivors who want to lose the killer use this perk because if the killer makes a mistake and loses the track for a couple of seconds, with the reduced time, the survivor can break the chase.

They are affecting different things and different things have different mechanics. They don't need to be equal.

It's like you guys are talking to a wall. Not just a brick wall, a castle wall with multiple layers like stone-gravel-stone.
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Lightweight = Scratch Marks

Predator = Blood

No Correlation
  • shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    Lightweight = Scratch Marks

Predator = Blood

No Correlation
    You're thinking of bloodhound, not predator. Predator tightens the scratch marks left by survivors.