The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New chapter idea: Twisted melodies (Suggestion click +)

RyanTheNCR
RyanTheNCR Member Posts: 57

New Map: Twinkleton Manor - The Chimeing house (Three floors, bedrooms, bathrooms, library, kitchen, dining room, two basements (has a entity basement on a random location) and exit gates on front and the sides.)

Recommended perks against The Doll: Balanced Landing, Small game, Slippery meat, Bond, Empathy, Lithe, Urban evasion, Fixated, Head on, Distortion, Lightweight, Dance with me, Poised, Object of obsession, Dead hard, etc......

Don't use: Pharmacy, Ace in the hole, For the people, Quick and quiet (lockers only), Head on (lockers only), Aftercare, Soul Guard, Blood Pact, Solidarity, etc....

Killer: Ella Twinkleton - The Doll - A summoning killer, who has mini dolls hidden in various areas, jumping and restraining survivors in an unfortunate ambush, and call out to grab attention to herself.

Her personal perks, [ Bleeding cross ], [ Play with me ], and [ Overturned attention ] can disrupt survivor's objectives and making survivors easier to track down.

Difficulty: Hard

Lore: Ella Twinkleton lived in a wealthy family residence but with an unfortunate welcome to the outside townsfolk. She wanted to make her life peaceful but comes in one suffering: pain. She has a collection of dolls at her house and become proud and jealous but no one even cared. One day, her brother came in and teared off one of her toys, Ella become enraged and pushed her brother, hurting him. He destroyed a few of the dolls and she cried and he angrily left, but her parents were out on an urgent matter. That illuminated night, two thieves broke into the house and kills her due to her discovery of stealing valuables. Her last moments on herself with her doll, 'give me another chance and keep the manor safe.' as she perishes, the darkness surrounded her. the moment as it came if she was in another body. The doll suddenly crying blood and turns black.

Power: Army of Cuddles "The dolls that possessed with crying spirits on her back, waiting for the new owner as they followed on The Doll's commands."

Army of Cuddles - Start the trial with 5 dolls on each trial. They will be highlighted on every location you will see. They can be hidden inside lockers and chests or resting on top of the generators. If a single survivor approaches it for 10 seconds or opens a chest or a locker, there was a chance that one of the chests or a locker will contain a doll, they will jump on the survivor's face and the latter will try to struggle it free while the mini doll screams to get a visual cue to The Doll. Survivors will have to repeatedly tap the struggling button (Spacebar on PC) until it reaches 100%, a skill check will appear. If successful, the survivor will break free and tosses the doll, forcing it to retreat to a random location. If fails for missing the skill check or in the struggle phase for 10 seconds, the doll will stab the survivor and runs away to another location while the survivor was now in injured state. If another survivor comes into the rescue, the other survivor will immediately breaks the survivor free without the need of struggling. While The Doll chases a survivor in a terror radius and the survivor approaches to a spot where the mini doll was, it'll jump out and restrain you for 5 seconds before The Doll comes and graps the survivor without the need of hitting them.

If The Doll was played, The Chests will be switched to Toy Chests and some of them contains a mini doll to surprise a survivor (except the one from the basement), making additional 3 chests total on each map without using coin offerings.

[ Bleeding Cross ] - The mark will mean hatred because they never cared. When you hit the obsession, Bleed cross activates and puts them into Deep wound status effect and it requires mending before 30 seconds. When the obsession was healed by other survivor, they will be put into Healthy to injured state, Injured to Dying state. It can be done 1/2/3 times per survivor in a single trial. This can be triggered every 80/74/68 seconds. "Why does everyone hate me?" - The Doll

[ Play with me ] - The guest's following will be found if they attempt to escape. When you have lost sight a survivor who was on a healthy state after the chase for 5 seconds, you will grant an Undetectable Status Effect and the chased survivor gets an Oblivious status effect at the same time for 9/12/15 seconds. Play with me will be disabled if you found the survivor quickly. It can be triggered every 60/48/36 seconds. It cannot be activated if a chased survivor was injured. "Please don't go! can I play too?" -The Doll

[ Overturned Attention ] - Making for those who were busy will focus on your handiwork. Generators the survivors are working on after repairing for 70/60/50 seconds when they were not in a terror radius, the Entity will block them for 10/15/20 seconds and then deactivates. The affected generators will be highlighted by an White aura. "Can you come over here just a bit?" -The Doll

Appearances:

Head - Cursed Dollhead "A Classic blonde from the 60s' and a clean smile- wait, why there were hollow eye sockets and why it was crying out tears?!"

Body - Victorian dress - "A british type, red and fashion dress seems to worn out a little bit and dark blood was still on her gut."

Weapon - Large scissors "A large, two bladed cutter that will split open your arms, your leg, your whole torso into two."

Survivor: Richard 'Rick' Norton - An born-ready investigator, who was ready to overcome his opponent's wraith.

His personal perks, [ Chase me! ], [ Environmental Weapon ], and [ Energized ] will give him an opportunity to overpower most of the killer's abilities.

Difficulty: Hard

Lore: Richard Norton had a final degree in college before studying law enforcement career as an investigator of various mysterious and unnatural events in a town of california. As a small child, he had been seeing dark shadows throughout the corners and overcame the forsaken nightmare. In high school, he discovered several news of disappearances and unknown shadows crawled throughout the streets. Judged by his skill, he was very skilled on american sports. One night, Richard was driving on the way to the city through the mountains, the fog passes through him, as he vanishes like a crosspath entry. He stops and gets out the car and saw a huge mansion was in front of him, waiting for his arrival.

[ Chase me! ] - Your speed can continue your race to save your friends' time. Your movement speed was increased by 5% while in a chase. when hit by the killer, you will gain an additonal 1/1.5/2 second sprint boost in an injury. it does not apply to dying states. Fast vaults are also 3/5/7% faster. "Come'on, I'm losing my patience back there!" - Richard

[ Environmental weapon ] - Use your surroundings to take out your biggest opponent you ever feared of. The speed of pulling pallets was increased by 9/12/15% and it stuns the killer 14/17/20% longer than normal. "Use anything you got to take as your advantage." - Richard

[ Energized ] - Conserving your energy can be the biggest key to survival. While interacting to generators and survivors, your recovery speed from Exhaustion was increased by 10/13/16%. When not interacting, this effect persists for 5/7/9 seconds. If a single generator per trial was repaired without reaching the gate activation, you will be fully healed in one health state. This will happen once. "Stop for moment to take a rest and work with your arms before your feet." - Richard

Appearances

Head - Smooth yellow "Making it looked straight and messed up when you tried to hair gel and comb up-straight."

Torso - Double shirted " A t-shirt, and then the red striped shirt, and a leather jacket, ready to go on a cold."

Legs - Cutted-in pants "You looked cool with this sleek jeans with leather-cutting knees."