If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Combine two killers (for fun)

Options

Pig has two abilities, and currently the only killer to possess such an ability.
Now, we all know most killers are underpowered individually, but what if we combined two killer powers together to make a smaller roster, but more powerful killers.Who would your combinations be?
Mine:
Billy and leatherface - Obvious one here. Billy can have a speedy saw attack, and his secondary could be LF's slower but broader saw attack
Doctor and Clown - Combination of their abilities would make doctor very powerful with the slow and shock
Myers and Hag - Myers in the movies has the ability to appear out of nowhere, give him a set number of appearing traps like the Hag has along with his current abilities
Trapper and Huntress - Lay down traps for surprise attack, throw hatchets for range.
Freddy and Wraith - Give the Wraith Freddy's powers alongside his cloaking, and he could actually be very, very good
Nurse and pig? - Nurse doesn't really need any extra help at all honestly. Just need to put pig somewhere.

Maybe switch around pig and clown, give nurse some gas based attacks, while doctor can have the pig traps.

What are your ideas? Impossible I know, but these combos would make the combined killer very powerful

Comments

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

Maybe switch around pig and clown, give nurse some gas based attacks, while doctor can have the pig traps.

As a Doc player loving member of the community I gladly accept this. Three gen doctor needed something to help him out. ;)

• Twix
    Twix Member Posts: 235
    Options

Billy and Nurse - Insta-down that can't be pallet looped :D

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

I know you said it, but i wanna elaborate on it.
    Hillbilly and Cannibal: You charge it all the way up and, once you reach 100%, you can either press M1 to start sprinting like Hillbilly or press CTRL to start swinging like Cannibal.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

We had something like this in the game a long time ago due to a bug. It didn't really work effectively on anyone except one Killer, but it was literally the best glitch to ever happen in the game.

CHAINSAW MYERS

• HadesRevolution
    HadesRevolution Member Posts: 3
    Options

Oh I remember that bug, I must admit it was kind of fun for a while.
    Problem is unless everyone gets serious buffs, top rank play will always be nurse/billy with the odd huntress.
    They should consider giving every killer a second power of some kind