"Say Hi" Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Lukegt
    Lukegt Member Posts: 7
    Options

Hey everyone,
    I'm Luke and I play DbD on PC. My steam name is Catrina and I mostly play survivor and then killer on the rare occasion. Hope to see you guys in the fog :)

• beccasvg
    beccasvg Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2018
    Options
     8-) Hey fellow forum dwellers! 2k + hour noob on PC and absolutely obsessed with the game ;) it’s nice to meet you all  :)
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

Hello to everyone. I am a PS4 player. Been playing casually since release on PS4.

• mortz
    mortz Member Posts: 8
    Options

Hello guys! I'm new to this forum.

• Rellewd
    Rellewd Member Posts: 195
    Options

Howdy

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,774
    Options

Hey everyone. I am a PS4 player. Been playing this game since September. Love it. Great game. I'm a survivor main as I don't really enjoy playing killer.

• Munchies
    Munchies Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hello i'm friendly bing bong, don't pallet loop me please <3

• eggplant
    eggplant Member Posts: 6
    Options

iH

• Sasaki
    Sasaki Member Posts: 1
    Options

"thread"

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56
    Options

Hi, i am Leon on steam with the low texture feng min profile picture XD

• Flö
    Flö Member Posts: 1
    Options

Helloo, I'm Flö - some guy with 1k hours dead by daylight but still 0 skill.:D I love to play with my friends for ~ a year and still enjoy the process of this game. I'm main survivor but also very interested in the killer's side.:) I change my names on steam more often as my underwear so here is the link for some randoms who are interested: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155254115/

• RocketMeeble
    RocketMeeble Member Posts: 5
    Options

Heya Everybody ^__^! I have 300+ hours in DBD so far and am generally a survivor main, but looking to test the waters of Killer for a change. :>

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56
    Options

@Flö said:
    Helloo, I'm Flö - some guy with 1k hours dead by daylight but still 0 skill.:D I love to play with my friends for ~ a year and still enjoy the process of this game. I'm main survivor but also very interested in the killer's side.:) I change my names on steam more often as my underwear so here is the link for some randoms who are interested: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155254115/

I do hope you change 'it' daily then xd

• Bint
    Bint Member Posts: 60
    Options

Hi!

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

Hi my steam name is Raging Calm
    I main Pig and Tapp, and play Killer - Survivor rotation when I don't play just Pig

• Samantha
    Samantha Member Posts: 20
    Options

Hello! I'm Samantha - I play on ps4 cause I'm too cheap to have a gaming computer. I main hag, michael and the huntress as killer and nea as survivor.

• Yuki
    Yuki Member Posts: 59
    Options

Hey! :)

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57
    Options

Hey there everyone!
    I'm DrDannieburger on Steam (feel free to add me <3), and I am a killer main with 1600 hours, maining Trapper mostly, but I do like some variation! It's great to play and I mostly enjoy every second of it lol
    I hope everyones having an awesome day

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

hi
    I am a Dead By Daylight player that has a user in Dead By Daylight Forums that entered a thread called ""SAY HI THREAD"
    and writes a comment saying hi.

• TheScarletPotion
    TheScarletPotion Member Posts: 46
    Options

Hello I have been playing dead by daylight since its ps4 launch and recently moved over to pc as well! I main both killer(hag/pig) and survivor equally I go by TheScarletPotion on steam! if anyone wants to play!

• JarJarBlinks
    JarJarBlinks Member Posts: 18
    Options

Hello everyone, i'm 𝕁𝕒𝕣 𝕁𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤. Mature and fun guy to play with from Norway in his mid twenties. I'm a nurse main, obviously. But I do play SWF from time to time so feel free to add me; https://steamcommunity.com/id/jarjarblinksnorway/

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2018
    Options

Hello there!
    - GENERAL KENOBI !!!!!

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Tezzis
    Tezzis Member Posts: 58
    Options

Hi ^^
    I'm Tezzis on steam; started playing during the beta and I've got around 2,2k hrs.
    Legit legacy 1 on Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake c:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tezzis/

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81
    Options

Heya, I'm iOrangeStain on Steam.
    I have 100/101 achievements but and I need to get to rank 1 killer for a perfect game but I just can't find the dedication. I've been playing since June 2016 and have 1975 hours.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

Hi, everyone ;>

• Viixie_
    Viixie_ Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hiiya, im a noob who recently got sucked into the abyss.

I havent yet to really get a feel for the killers but I do love what Ive played of Michael So far.

I stream on twitch and play on steam

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this game. Why are killers so op and survivors are so UP(underpowered) it's not fair 
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Really really late hi! But it's still a hi nonetheless

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130
    Options

I am late too but:

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited September 2018
    Options

Greetings friends, I go by the title Peasant both here and on the Steam platform. I have around 680 hours in Dead by Daylight.
    I "lead" the Dead by Daylight Campfire Steam group which is open to all non-toxic players. Feel free to friend me if you want in.

Post edited by Peasant on
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Hi I'm PhantomMask. I go by that when I play on PC occassionally and that's my name on ps4 too but with numbers. I mainly play console and main Freddy in dbd. I also like overwatch and my favorite characters there are Sombra and Reaper. Also I hate Fortnite :-)
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi, I bought this game during the last sale because in the videos it looked really cool, but at first it wasn't what I expected but then later on I gave it another try because I was done with CSGO, then I actually started liking the game and now this is one of the few games I play on Steam. I have 1,330 hours in the game.

Edit : Last sale = Halloween sale 2017