Lets talk about the ghastly gateau

obviously as we all know the ghastly gateau is currently bugged giving 140% personally without stacking.

We have all lost so many potential bloodpoints to this bug, i have been in games with 5 gateau's and havent gotten even a quarter of what i should have. to compensate for this, we should get some sort of straight up double bloodpoint event for a couple days after the official event finishes to makeup for the 100s and thousands of bloodpoints we got robbed for. Even if we cant do that we should atleast get something to make up for it

Comments

• GonTakuma
    GonTakuma Member Posts: 24

They should have turned on blood hunt in the first place, it was there in all the previous anniversary's

But aside from that, We deserve a compensation as well at this point.

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858

They will prolly do the blood hunt after the rift closes to keep people active until the following rift is released.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

I used none of them yet lol. But BP are nice so gimme pls.

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858

This is what they did between tome 2 and 3, so... I'm hopeful :D

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348
    edited June 2020

Give everyone a million BP as compensation and we'll call it even imo.

e: more seriously, 140% personal is not good enough when we could have up to 520% BPs. We've all been missing out on so many BPs that SOMETHING needs to be done to compensate the losses here.

• ChubbyVegan
    ChubbyVegan Member Posts: 9

This is a game not a bank that has charged you a higher interest rate by mistake for years, I think you should lower your entitlement.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

Begging for compensation like this is kinda sad tbh.

that being said *i wouldn't mind a bloodhunt or an event extention...* cough cough wink wink nudge nudge.

would be real nice. devs usually come through though its not as if you can't just save the cakes either.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,515

Ive had many games where 3 people have used it and im just like "GOSH DANGIT" because i planned to farm millions of bp as doc. We definitely need a bloodhunt or event extension for compensation because this is bs.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

You actually got 46% of what would be possible. 240% instead of 516%

Yep, and you can use the cakes after the event, should be no problem to save them. I even got gruesome gateaus left on Mikey because last year I got like over a 100 of them. Like it was clear they are bugged pretty early, so I used like 3 of them from the 40 I already got before noticing. Just sad for the mass of cakes others spammed without noticing or without caring

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

i had like over 50 on ghostface ironically enough as he'd just come out. plus another 30 puddings and 20ish bloody party streamers. i powerleveled him from 1-50 using only him, then went on to level him another 100ish levels. was nuts how much i got on him. still have some party streamers on him and out of respect its the only reason i haven't prestiged him yet (Also had something like 40 chewed pens by the end of leveling which i last leveled him before demo, and only recently ran out)

• GraveHunter
    GraveHunter Member Posts: 328

Only thing I would like is that they increase the event a bit for the lost time we got on the cakes tbh. Now everyone burns cakes and after the event not so much anymore.

But we'll see what they do. I think they are also upset by this tbh, since they tested it before they released the event.