So I just bought The Legion...

And OH MY GOD this is my favorite killer now. I have been contemplating buying them for so long now because as a Survivor I am terrified of this Killer. It was so so very much worth it. I have been 3Ks and 4Ks with this beast, and I only have two perk slots.

Do y'all like The Legion?

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Love Legion, I'm very inconsistent with them, but I love them.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Yeah! They are second in my rotation! I play them a lot even though they are not the easiest

I used to main them before they were nerfed but came back to playing legion when the vaulting and speed buffs were made.

• Customapple0
    Customapple0 Member Posts: 629

Legion is an alright Killer. Even if you don’t get a 4K you can pretty much guarantee yourself lots of BP’s.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

I can't knock Legion since I haven't tried him, but I was never eager to purchase him because his ability doesn't actually knock down survivors. And deactivating it forces you into a long cool down like Bubba has when he hits an object with his chainsaw. Again I haven't played him but based on the streams that I've watched, he seems like he would be very difficult to play with against much more experienced survivors.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited June 2020

Have loved Legion since day 1, anyone who played Legion back then was hated by the community, talked crap about on by twitch streamers and mocked for being scum of the earth. After his "rework" his mechanics were punished but I still play him.

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458

Love the Legion (probably because I was an angsty teenager back in the day).

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

Frenzy can get you hits that would not be possible to get with other m1 killers. For example a full health survivor drops a pallet early and thinks they're safe. That's when you vault over the pallet with ff and get a hit.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

Legion is pretty sweet and one of my best. Nice choice! Good hunting!

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206

yeah legion is good but is easy counterable. He has like nothing map pressure power. If you get a swf that split up and gen rush you have no chance of winning with 4k

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

Legion is definitely underrated by the community. Just because you can't down with ff doesn't make it a bad power. You just have to know when it's a good time to use ff.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Yeah i really enjoy them as well. When i dont miss the cockadoodee ff hit

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

One of my favorites.

Even if they aren't very poweful. Lots of fun.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited June 2020

when Legion came out you could down survivors with your frenzy hits, survivors cried so hard on the forums they nerfed him so hard, even adding things like the blinding darkness effect when you come out of frenzy as more "punishment"

Legion is still my favorite

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    edited June 2020

Legion has had such a sad history since release. Totted as the worst Killer that couldn't get kills ever while also being the Killer most frustrating to play against and the only one without counterplay. They've been reworked twice. They had a broken add-on combo that would get you banned if you used it (instead of them being disabled) and they had the weirdest vault animation when it got slowed down. There was a time when the community, most notably (!)Fog Whispers(!) promoted and supported DCing against Legion.Those were dark times.

It warms my heart to see Legion get some love in the community when they've had it so hard.

• JustCats
    JustCats Member Posts: 298

Legion is one of the most fun killers to play despite not being the most deadly precisely because he (she? they?) gets to avoid feeling like a lumbering idiot getting trash constantly thrown in his face. He's the only killer I don't actually mind looping with cause at least it feels like I'm chasing the survivor and not being led on a leash. He feels fast and deadly (even without FF), despite the fact that he's less lethal than pretty much the rest of the roster.

I get far fewer 4ks with Legion but enjoy my games on him much more reliably, which is probably what the game should be aiming for.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

Not being able to down survivors is what I think would make a match against very experienced players a headache. The fatal frenzy sends Legion flying through the map attacking survivors (should they be close) which sounds cool, but unless you abruptly stop your power, the first one or two survivors that you hit now have ample time to get away and heal.

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499

I liked old Legion better, but they are still is pretty powerful if you know what you're doing.