Camping is not a bad thing.

Looking at the balance right now, it is one of the only few things a killer can do to earn his points, pips etc. And stop making excuses. You can save a guy even from a facecamper if you try. Borrowed time, good timings, distractions. flashlight work. Done.

Comments

• Vadim239
    Vadim239 Member Posts: 217

Bring all the hatred and rage to this comment by clicking "LOL" CAMPERS ARE PEOPLE TOO. (sometimes)

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671

Idc. do what you want. What goes around comes around. If you wanna babysit like a 14 yearold girl by all means, do you lol

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

This is a video game.. video games are meant to be fun.. No survivor or sane killer wants to stand in one place not doing anything when fun could be had

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Try being camped while other survivors hide in a closet whole game. But yes it's not a killers fault.
  • CornChip

@xxaggieboyxx what would you have the survivors do? just stand there?

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@CornChip said:
    @xxaggieboyxx what would you have the survivors do? just stand there?

this is like your go to argument huh? you said this in another discussion and i replied to it but you didnt say anything... strange

• CornChip

@xxaggieboyxx maybe because you complained about the same thing and gave no solution.. it was just pure whinge.. hence why i asked the same question

• Vadim239

@xxaggieboyxx said:
    @CornChip it sure is fun running in circles 

EXACTLY. THIS IS WHAT REALLY FUN. What a gameplay.

• Vadim239

@Eveline said:
    Try being camped while other survivors hide in a closet whole game. But yes it's not a killers fault.

That happens like 0 times. Most of the time I camp someone, the genrush the hell out of the game.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    CornChip said:

@xxaggieboyxx maybe because you complained about the same thing and gave no solution.. it was just pure whinge.. hence why i asked the same question

Never complained about it you are just jumping to conclusions I have no idea why. I was just saying that it wasn't fun to run is circles after you said I should go out and have fun. The way this game works if I leave the hook and I chase somebody in circles it isn't fun and I lose in the process(sometimes depends on the situation) you want killers to stop camping? I want survivors to stop pallet looping. It's annoying but it's their goal to do just those things. that's why I don't complain but you complain(is obvious you don't like) about camping
  • mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    edited August 2018

I am a killer main, but I play survivor regularly.

Camping on rank 1 against good players when not playing nurse or hillbilly is definitely forced.
    I had good games around rank 1, without camping, but in the most cases, I verse hardcore tryhards pallet looping until 2-3 gens are left, they then are my bait for other survivors to waste their time, in other words, I proxy camp / hard camp their ass off (yes, i do tunnel).

Usually I get 3-4 kills (hatch was never a good idea).
    But whenever I verse really good swf survivors, I don't stand a chance as they just resuming to do a gen and when I leave, they come to save. I can't mindgame then, I am screwed then.

This game is just pure cancer for experienced killers who don't want to run around a structure minutes over minutes.

Camping wouldn't be a thing if survivors weren't overpowered.
    It wouldn't make sense then, but people like Ochido don't get that, saying killers are balanced but then complaining about campers.

Alltogether, when you complain about camping, you can't say killers are the power role as camping only exists, because survivors can waste so much of the killers time.

Until the game is fixed, camping and tunneling will remain and yeah, it's not a bad thing, same goes for pallet looping.
    It's just not fun...

• Mikysama
    Mikysama Member Posts: 33
    Camping is good against stupid survivors ( the ones rushing blindly to help their hooked friends ). But against smart ones its a not really interesting strategy i think. Survivors can gens rush while you re waiting the hooked death. And smarter ones even can unhook their friends playing some mind games against the killer. So its all depending the group you re playing against.