If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Pop goes the weasel..

Options

This perk is Delicious i mean really really delicious...

It helps so much against gens and well i had a match where 3 gens were all on the same side of the map and only 20 meters apart and i can say....none of those gens were getting passed 50% lol good damn.

Comments

• Vancold
    Vancold Member Posts: 188
    Options

Yeah, these days I was testing that perk at rank 3 (alongside the other Clown's perks) and it satisfied me so much when I could proc it many times.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    edited May 2018
    Options

The thirty seconds kind of seals the perks fate as a three gen perk. I feel like i'm wasting time rushing tubby to a gen just to lose my hook and find a gen that has no progress. It might be a bit too good but it would be nice if the perk just held one "charge" until you kicked a gen.
    It is also really good on BBQ billy.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Oh yeah this perk is disgusting if you can get it off. But I'm not sure how situational it really is.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Techn0 said:

The thirty seconds kind of seals the perks fate as a three gen perk. I feel like i'm wasting time rushing tubby to a gen just to lose my hook and find a gen that has no progress. It might be a bit too good but it would be nice if the perk just held one "charge" until you kicked a gen.

It's already so damn op . especially with the overcharge combo . if they buff it again it becomes like DS .
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited May 2018
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    Techn0 said:

It's already so damn op . especially with the overcharge combo . if they buff it again it becomes like DS .

Honestly this is what the game needed to slow it down.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    weirdkid5 said:

@HIPSTERLION said:
    Techn0 said:

But seriously if we keep buffing the killer no1 will play survivor anymore . right now with closing the hatch and pallet vacuum fixed we already got so many good buffs for the killers . and even the new perk bamboozle is just so damn good against loops .
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    weirdkid5 said:

@HIPSTERLION said:

Techn0 said:

But seriously if we keep buffing the killer no1 will play survivor anymore . right now with closing the hatch and pallet vacuum fixed we already got so many good buffs for the killers . and even the new perk bamboozle is just so damn good against loops .

You´ve got to be kidding.

• Vancold
    Options

Someone disagree with me; he's got to be kidding.

/joke

• Tsulan
    Options

@Vancold said:
    Someone disagree with me; he's got to be kidding.

/joke

Killers got one hard nerf after another for the best part of the last year. While survivors got either baby nerfs or buffs disguised as "nerfs".
    The game is currently heavily survivor sided and requires either some heavy killer buffs or heavy survivor nerfs.
    Devs really need to make a the hard decision what´s best for the overall game health in the long run.

• Vancold
    Options

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

Mindless killer buffs and/or survivor nerfs probably would kill this game.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Vancold said:

What mindless buffs or nerfs?
    Do you even know what you are talking about?
    Let´s take a look at the last "nerfes" for the survivor meta perks:
    SC medkit bonus got nerfed, while all 3 lvls give the same amount of healing. (really hard nerf /s)
    BT finally fits its name. Instead of doing 1 unhook where both survivors are immune, the survivor can unhook up to 6 other survivors. Was that really a nerf? Or more of a buff?

When killer perks get nerfed, they become so weak that no one uses them anymore. Or when was the last time you saw someone running STBFL or PWYF?
    SC and BT are still meta.

• Vancold
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Vancold said:

What mindless buffs or nerfs?
    Do you even know what you are talking about?
    Let´s take a look at the last "nerfes" for the survivor meta perks:
    SC medkit bonus got nerfed, while all 3 lvls give the same amount of healing. (really hard nerf /s)
    BT finally fits its name. Instead of doing 1 unhook where both survivors are immune, the survivor can unhook up to 6 other survivors. Was that really a nerf? Or more of a buff?

When killer perks get nerfed, they become so weak that no one uses them anymore. Or when was the last time you saw someone running STBFL or PWYF?
    SC and BT are still meta.

I'm talking about mindless changes that cater a side, without acknowledging really different gameplay experiences based off ranks.

I don't think you could understand, though.

Oh, wow. You listed some nerfs. Impressive. There are staple perks for survivors and there are staple perks for killers. Moreover, there are unusable trash survivor perks as much as there are for killers. The point? Ruin and NC are still meta. So are SB e DS. So are BBQ and BS.