The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The next blight

archive0seeker
archive0seeker Member Posts: 54

I’m a little interested in the blight expérimentations on the killers and I’m still wondering how the next batch of killers will react to the blight serum, so my questions to you to help me answer is...

1) how will the new killers or none experimented killers react to the blight

2) how would the survivors react to the blight if they were injected

3) could there be more then one type of blight... (this question is a bit of a odd ball to me)

i am aware that this is a bit too early to talk about the blight but... why the hell not :)

Comments

• f1uffykins
    f1uffykins Member Posts: 77

Honestly I wish cosmetic could change gameplay and blights could boost all infected killers ability but also increased the cooldown

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101

From current blight cosmetics we can see that the corruption affects each killer indiviually. Most changes have metaphorical background behind them: Nurse who strangled her patients is being suffocated by her innard, Wraith who died inside after knowing he killed people has a hole in his chest and his whole appearance is no longer humane, but fully monstrous, Clown used paint to put a smile on his face, which he eventually carved on his face, Doctor who experimented with his patients became a stitched abomination and so on.

Each blight cosmetic represents something that happened with killers in the past, something they did or something that is their true nature and it reveals it, makes their appearance fit what they are on the inside. My guess for the next cosmetics is that each of them would keep that leitmotiff

Legion's blight would probably fuse them, unite them as they are nothing without each other.

Oni's blight would show his demonic and raging nature, he'll lose his human form once corrupted with blight.

Deathslinger would probably reveal his vengenful self.

There is also a little possibility for Demogorgon and Ghostface to have blight skins as these killers both have received cosmetics designed by BHVR personally.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I like the way you think and I never looked at the blight cosmetics like that before

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

I wonder how the Alchemist ever achieved their experiments and what became of them.