Ugliest/Prettiest Survivor?

tea
tea Member Posts: 140

Yui wins ugly, she's beyond hideous. They literally made her look like a biological man with that overextended jaw and her voice is just EUGH. Barf. Meg is pretty ugly too, prior to Yui she'd be my #1.

Prettiest probably goes to Kate. She's a cute country girl and has super cute and interchangeable cosmetics too. I think Jane is pretty too, she arguably has the best outfits in the game.

Your thoughts?

Comments

• Zane
    Zane Member Posts: 75

Lol Feng or Kate, both are pretty, but the 'cute' trait goes to Feng mostly cause of some of her skins

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

I'm gonna say for the ugliest is imo Laurie.

And cutest is Feng because of the cosmetic combos you can make.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited June 2020

Feng Min hands down she is adorable

Ugly have to say Meg

• Kall
    Kall Member Posts: 45

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

• Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286
    edited June 2020

Kate was the prettiest when she was released until Nancy, comparing them would be like comparing Quentin to any other male survivor.

Prettiest - Nancy

Ugliest - Jake

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Jeff is a very handsome beardy boi so I would probably put him at the top next to Ace and Kate.

Megan and Quentin are abominations, so I would say they are the worst.

• TheOhioHutcH
    TheOhioHutcH Member Posts: 178

100% agree Kate is the prettiest one (at least the one I find most attractive)

And ugliest does indeed go to Meg she's got caveman eyebrows.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,856

For the girls, Nea looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. The prettiest is Kate.

For the guys, the ugliest is probably Quentin. The most handsome is obviously Dweet.

• tea
    tea Member Posts: 140

I suppose opinion is everything. I think Nancy is hideous (in-game, not in ST) because they managed to get Steve's face spot on and then butchered Nancy with a permanent scowl frown and made her eyes too large and disproportionate.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

Feng has the cutest cosmetics -- but default Feng looks like a troll that lost it's hair gel. Prettiest all around is Cheryl or Zarina imo.

Ugliest is Quentin. Poor boy.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

Myers has to be the prettiest survivor

• Arctic_Krampus
    Arctic_Krampus Member Posts: 61

I can see people won't agree with me but I think Meg and Kate are the most attractive. Quentin and Nea are definitely the least attractive. Quentin should honestly sue his parents with that mug. Nea looks like her face was lit on fire and put out with a baseball bat. The fan art versions of Nea look way better than the actual character model. Not far off of those two are Claudette and Yui. Claudette has a 24/7 facial expression like she just crapped her pants and Yui's character model is straight up cross eyed.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Lisa's pretty.

Quentin looks like a gremlin.

• EarthToGravity
    EarthToGravity Member Posts: 96

i don't think any of them are ugly.

My top 3 prettiest DBD girls are

3 - Feng

2 - Claudette

1 - Dwight

• FloofyHaru
    FloofyHaru Member Posts: 40

As much as I hate to admit it, I do think about this from time to time.

Ugliest - Nea, Quentin, Claudette, Jake, Jane

Decent looking - Ace, Meg, Zarina, Adam, David, Feng, Tapp, Bill (he aged well, ngl)

Best Looking - Laurie, Kate, Steve, Ash, Steve again, Nancy

Gods Amongst Men - Jeff, Adam

Will die trying to keep them alive purely out of unrequited love for the character - Yui, Cheryl

Might make a tierlist outta this. Even as a straight dude I gotta admit that Jeff is the pinnacle of good looks, not just in DBD.

I'm not including dwight just so that all those dwight stans don't attack me.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!

Meg is a ######### sexy beast.

Ugliest has to be....I don't know. I don't find any of the survivors ugly. Unattractive has to go to....I really can't decide.

I don't find any of them ugly, or hideous really.

• skarsguts
    skarsguts Member Posts: 179

Why am I not surprised so many people said Kate? The Barbie and e-girl main of DBD, haha.

• FloofyHaru
    FloofyHaru Member Posts: 40

I feel like you're Ardetha in disguise. No one likes Meg as much as Arde 🤔

• Kall
    Kall Member Posts: 45

Unpopular opinion: my second favourite after Kate is Nea, without the stupid beanie hat.

Bill is my favourite male, because Bill. And Jeff is like a Keanu Reeves and he's "breathtaking".

Meg just looks... simple. Poor lassie.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Ugliest goes to Nea and Meg. Nea is self explanatory and I just think Meg looks overrated. Prettiest goes to Kate, she seems like a nice person, and her hair looks great!

• Fiv55
    Fiv55 Member Posts: 350

ugliest: Laurie/Nancy

prettiest: Steve

Laurie and Nancy look like they do meth while I'm not playing with them. I'm maybe a bit biased for steve, bc I love the way he screams <3 :D

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Nea is a pretty girl, and I'm not just saying that because she's secretly the Entity and has her claws on me.

• PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708

Ugly

Meg, the countryside girl with a down syndrome

Quentin, the man who saw the Chernobyl meltdown and tried to stop it with his face.

Prettiest

Obviously Kate, no competition with other character models.

Jeff.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

Brunette Kate is the best. Change my mind.

• Alify
    Alify Member Posts: 347

Nancy's face always seemed very attractive to me and especially her unique frown, and the voice acting is just a bomb, but her face is kind of soapy in the lobby and this is my only issue with her

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173

Prettiest/Attractive - Hmm... Going for both males and females...

Female - Kate, Jane, Zarina, Nancy. I don't mind Claudette's face tbh, but I'd say she is just a sweet looking nerd girl. Nea's is fine, I think a lot of people overreact tbh.

Male - Dweet, David, Steve, Adam, Jake I suppose... And I do have a soft spot for Jeff.

Unattractive

Female - I don't really find any of the female models "unattractive" or "ugly" tbh.

Male - Quentin, but only because of how decimated his face is. If they're able to get Kyle Gallner's likeness though, he'd definitely be put into attractive.

• Minibeasty
    Minibeasty Member Posts: 62

Prettiest female is Kate or Jane imo. I really dislike Feng Mins looks.

Prettiest male is probably Jake with his black/darkblue hair and round shades, or Adam with his short hair and goatee. Uggliest survivor in DBD is, without a doubt, Ash.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

What's wrong with that? Are people supposed to be sexually attracted by Clown or Demogorgon?

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,705

David is the best looking and nobody can tell me otherwise :))

Ugliest? Either FatJesus™, Laurie, or Yui.

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

All the girls I've dated have either looked like Kate or Zarina. So I'm definitely a sucker for them hahaha.

But man, Near looks like a demented goblin.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

All these people ######### talking my girl Yui. smh

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

Hags grandma titties is the true horror of dbd.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Kate although not ugly is my placecard for drag queen. Her jawbone just looks like a fella to me.

Prettiest goes to Lisa Garland.

• LethalPugy
    LethalPugy Member Posts: 493

Ugly

Quentin he is addicted to heroin.

Nea the entity forgot what a person looked like and just stuck with her.

Atractive

Nancy they really did a good job on her model.

Steve honestly the stranger things chapter brought good models.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    edited June 2020

I don't particularly find many of the characters ugly.

For the girls, the prettiest is Kate. They did a really good job with her character model. The ugliest is Nea.

For the boys, I think Jake is cute and Dwight is not far behind. Quentin needs a redesign.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902

Prettiest is Jane. Quentin wins the award for needing a face lift.

• Maievh
    Maievh Member Posts: 62

Feng, Meg and Nea is best girls.

Kate is overrated, fite me.

• Sherry
    Sherry Member Posts: 227

Prettiest girl is Kate. Claudette is the cutest. I think Zarina is cute too, then Nea. Ugliest is Meg and Yui.

Most attractive guys are Steve, David and Dwight. Ugliest is Quentin, Ash, Tapp & Jeff

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519

Best: Kate, Yui, Ace and Jeff.

Worst: Nea, Meg, Adam and Quentin.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

I'm sorry but to me she has constant constipation face

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,364

Personally I'd say that the ugliest is Quentin and the prettiest is Lisa

• TraitorousLeopard
    TraitorousLeopard Member Posts: 156

I feel like I'd have to pick by head cosmetic rather than actual survivor. Nea's default and a lot of other options would be one of my picks for ugliest, but I think her pixie cuts make her one of the cutest. Same with Jane, I think her blonde hair with the shades looks great, but everything else looks weird. Kate is the opposite- very cute default head, but I think some of her options with the ponytails or pigtails make her look downright freaky.

For guys the only example of this phenomenon I can think of is Jake- not a fan of anything except his prospector outfit, for some reason prospector Jake looks ten times cuter than regular Jake

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

Prettiest has to go to Jane. Nearly all of her outfits can mix and match and she has really good style.

Dwight and Jeff are tied for me for most attractive males.

Ugliest has to go to Meg... She looks like a caveman with a meth addiction.

Quentin as well minus the caveman and a little more like his face is melting.

• Hannon
    Hannon Member Posts: 221

Prettiest: Kate

ugly: Adam