Do you guys think Cheryl's legendary skin is worth it?

Zane
Zane Member Posts: 75

Read tittle.

Comments

• FogLurker
    FogLurker Member Posts: 337

If it makes you happy and $15 isn't the difference between life and death for you, then yes.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

Lisa looks so sweet in the Lobby I can feel the diabeetus building inside whenever I see her.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,146

To me, personally? No. I'd prefer she had a different voice, but everyone values things differently. If you like, go for it.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Yes!

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

I got it expecting her to have a different voice and a lobby name so I'm a little disappointed by that but it's still nice.

I personally I'm a Silent Hill buff so I'm happy just having her

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909

I like how the outfit feels unique as far as survivor cosmetics go; it's not just someone in normal clothes. Granted, I'm not too familiar with Silent Hill characters in general so it's purely an aesthetic choice for me.

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290

$10+ for a cosmetic outfit in general doesn't seem worth it to me.

Also, the 10% discount on Legendary costume bundles is a bit misleading since that's the only way to purchase them.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,062

If you like the Outfit, get it. It looks good.

For me, it would not be worth it, mainly because it is 5 Euros too expensive for what I would get.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Well in short: She was addicted with drugs, abused by her boss and she take care of Alessa. She is a tragic character

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

I bought it, only because I'm a huge SH fan, and Lisa was always a favourite of mine. But overall, it's not worth it for the price since you have to use all or none.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Not for me. But i never played any Silent Hill Games and just have no connection to the chars.

also I have not purchased any cosmetics for aura cells because it was never worth it for me...

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348

It would be nice if her name changed in the lobby but it's still worth it to me.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Very few, if any skins in the shop are worth $10. Lisa is not worth $15. That’s the price of THREE characters!

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

If you want it sure, somethings you just have to have. =]

Personally no, it doesn't look like Lisa, no voice, no name plate as Lisa. But...that's just me.

• mike4156
    mike4156 Member Posts: 222

I agree with this, for 15 they could've given more than a skin, now that people are buying this were going to end up with more expensive skins than 10 dollars which i already consider steep for a cosmetic but some of them are really nice and ill buy them, also if i can't buy pieces of cosmetics instead of the whole set anymore i am going to stay pissed off

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328

That's nearly the price of Dead by Daylight itself lol

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Ah, but what is Dead by daylight without Lisa? A miserable excuse for a game, I tell you!