sk1913
sk1913 Member Posts: 84

Freddy is very unfair:

Teleport - traps - fake pallet - super reach attack

That killer needs a BIG NERF

Comments

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,802

I don't think I have a problem with Freddy. I do have a problem with Pop, though, and Freddy is the most annoying killer in the game when it comes to using Pop. Just BBQ, teleport, and kick. Pure skill right there.

• Thrax
    Thrax Member Posts: 974

But i like when 3/4 people quit when i play freddy

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

I lost a game to a strong killer, this is BS nerf him!!!!!

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,079

Would be nice if he would require some more brainpower to use. When I played Freddy, I always needed a Book afterwards to restore the Braincells I lost when playing as him.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

2/4 of those things are easy to counter.

Fake pallets with literal memory.

Lunge range by knowing that every killer has the same lunge.

Literal B tier killer.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Why is bad that tgeres a killer that can be played casually?

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833

freddy is fine. specially fake pallets i thought u were gonna blame snares wich are considerably stronger than fake pallets.

• grassdirtsky
    grassdirtsky Member Posts: 174

He has the same lunge as every other killer, if he uses his traps throw the pallet earlier

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

Freddy's the most stress free killer out there. More killers need to be like that lol.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,476

Honestly with freddy I found the best counter is just to drop pallets when he is very close or just keep moving to new zones because he cant place snares that work in front of you and while you cant loop shack 3 times you can run through it once for some distance same with most other structures until you are forced to drop a pallet

• BadWraithMain
    BadWraithMain Member Posts: 25

They did, they're not nearly as strong now. It's only when you stack it with Thana/ Dying Light that it gets to be cancerous.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

Nerf survivor they can run, croutch, use pallet and jump window they should need an addon or perk to be able to do that

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
    edited June 2020

The list should be:

1. Gen teleport not just able to shift between Gens, but also can be used as surprise direction change.
    2. Snare can be set up without slowed down, unlike Hag,Trapper,Demo
    3. Fred dream pallet can not be acknowledged at close distance unlike Doctor madness pallet.
    4. Unable to hide with glowing effect
    5. Immune to BT
    6. Auto put you to sleep and debuff, make wake up system totally pointless.

Im currently Trapper main, sounds bias that I think some others like Trapper & Clown need some buff, not their stats but they need various ability like Fred. But I agree Fred need some nerf

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

The thing is he is actually overrated against good teams. Last night I looped him for 4 gens on growning store house. 3 weeks ago a Devotion 11 Freddy got no hooks on Dead Dawg Saloon. The game wasn't even a gen rush. It lasted at least 8 minutes.

Everyone has their opinions I personally just don't think he is as good as people say.