Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

how would you feel about a killer/survivor other then ash and the plague that talks mid trial?

since both ash and the plague have proven that killers and survivors can talk if they want to, how would you feel about a killer that speaks in english when stunned or during a mori? or a survivor that says something when hit or stunning the killer?

Comments

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

Never thought about it to be honest.

I think if they ever worked out a way to get Robert Englund Freddy as a legendary skin it would be AMAZING to hear him voice some of his classic lines when you're using that skin.

Or a legendary skin of the Killer from the actual Scream movies, the outfit looks slightly different in each movie so there'd be no issue in coming up with something new. Then we could get Roger Labon Jackson to voice Scream and some of those lines

Hell, get Joe Keery to voice over steve and give Steve voice lines Jesus please fix that man's voice BHVR, do Steve a solid for the sake of a quality product.

Anyway I'm noticing a trend in my own responses, which is that voice lines seem like a thing for Licensed Characters more than original ones. I mean sure Plague, but I feel like that's more to emphasize the fact that she's really old from a bygone age and speaks a dead language that no one can understand than anything else.

• Papayarng
    Papayarng Member Posts: 73

Just in the middle of the trial and you just hear (in a very scottish accent)

"FECK"

from across the map XD

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

Beatboxing killer when?

• Mdawgu
    Mdawgu Member Posts: 408

It’s against the lore to have them speak. The entity takes your speech. Plague gets a free pass because she speaks a dead language anyway and I guess ash is too badass to be silenced?

• Daniel1313filho
    Daniel1313filho Member Posts: 30

Freddy should say b** every time he hits someone (Just memeing)