55timballoons
55timballoons Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 54
edited June 2020 in Off-topic

Chapter: Krampusnacht 

map: Hells workshop 

killer: saints shadow - Krampus 

weapon: Virgac 

power: 

punishment: any survivor that is naughty will be punished with a punishment. This power is in the middle of a perk and power combined. When a survivor attempts to lure you into another victim, traps a survivor for safety, attempts to stay away from hooked survivors and fails to save a survivor from the entity or your grasp then they will be counted as naughty. Any survivor counted as naughty will be your obsession making multiple obsessions possible. The main usage for this power is when anybody is naughty they can get a new hook punishment. Hanging Cages decorated with colorful lights will be surrounded around the map and you will be able to unlock these cages and put (naughty) survivors inside. There will be a lock on the cage that you, Krampus can unlock the cage in 10 seconds however that does not apply to survivors. Survivors will have to succeed at coding the lock combination with multiple skill checks the skills checks will be random but when you fail a skill check you must start over with the process and survivors take 20 seconds to unlock the cage. When you succeed Krampus will be granted your aura for 5 seconds. Then the survivors cage is opened and they can escape. After a long period of time the entity will enclose over the cage like a Venus flytrap and end the survivor for good. 

secondary power: 

greed: the ability to reveal a survivor around the map by showing there greed. A variety of brightly colored gifts will be placed around the map and inside of these gifts has a chance of 2 things. The first is a bust which grants the survivor nothing, they will know by seeing the gift is full of coal and your morals and points are lowered by 10% to 25%. The second is a grantment which can have a variety of rare - ultra rare items inside and your points are heightened by 10% to 30%. The one flaw with a survivor opening these presents is as I described your aura gets revealed. When opening the gift your aura is revealed when you have entirely unwrapped and opened it which takes 10 seconds. Your aura stays revealed for 6 seconds for the Krampus. This will also heighten the chance of being on the naughty list of Krampus. This also applies to chest boxes, making it so instead of normally opening it will have to be unwrapped then opened but nothing about it will change besides of chance of being a bust however this chance is deceased in comparison to the general gifts by 35%. 

perks: 

Believe: nonbelievers must be shown the spirit of Christmas and open there eyes but that is your job to show them. Survivors who do a sluggish job at completing tasks and take to long to complete them will raise your anger and make you want to show them spirit more. Every time a survivor explodes and generator and hurts a survivor while healing them and takes a extra extended amount of time will give you an advantage by decreasing your terror radius from them exclusively, lowering there morals and increases your move speed by 10% and can go up to 45%. 

Elf guide:when a deserving survivor is around the area this perk is activated and reveals there aura for 3 seconds with a green color. 

workshop: you know the process of making toys so why not use that info on the machines in the realm of the entity. You can tweak the generator slowing down the process and lowering the progress and even tweak exits, When exits are not finished in opening process you can tweak them to add speed reduction to a survivor doing so by having them get a jam in the handles mechanics to get more time for attack.

add-ons

improved cage lock - longer time period - more skill checks 

sharper twigs - enhance bleeding effect 

extened angel guide - extended aura reveal of survivor 

skins: 

Santa suit - bloody variant - suit color variety

bloody fur 

white fur - black fur - brown fur - grey fur 

legendary: 

2015 Movie - Krampus 

evil santa 

message to community: most killers are liked and considered special but I feel as there is something more inspiring inside of this killer. This killer would inspire cooperation and the desire of helping others while sending a message to the ones who choose not to. I think this killer would be perfect for the holidays inspiring the community to work together.

Comments

• Arctic_Krampus
    Arctic_Krampus Member Posts: 61

Sounds interesting. It would be cool if they added this in the Holiday season.

• 55timballoons
    55timballoons Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 54

@Arctic_Krampus thank you for the support of this concept! There have been a few other Krampus concepts so I thought I could make my own and attempted to make the powers and perks as different as possible from the others. I was also trying to think of something unique and different for this character and instead of general attacks and abilities I tried to find powers and perks that applied to Christmas and the lore of a Krampus.