Matchmaking issues of the third kind

XenoSero
XenoSero Member Posts: 12

Above are all matches I played yesterday. The first 3 were all on the same map. AutoHaven Wreckers, the last was Hawkins. I was concerned at the beginning because the survivors were being questionably oblivious to me walking straight towards them. 4 games in a row with ranks that are all over the place. These were my first experiences with very bad matchmaking. To add onto the topic my queue times were lengthy, I don’t know why most of the time they’re relatively fast and even when they do take longer the rank were never as bad as this. Thoughts? I don’t know what I’m looking for but figured I’d share this experience.

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

I see this all the time no matter which side im on.

• thottiepippen
    thottiepippen Member Posts: 98

From my experience, if you are queuing outside of primetime gaming hours you will get this. I get good queues 6-8 cdt and 1800-2200 cdt. I am NA based.

• crixus006
    crixus006 Member Posts: 383

Yes man, I have the same error, it was since 10 am today. I just got matches Vs yellow ranks

• that1chick69
    that1chick69 Member Posts: 29

I am a red rank survivor and I keep getting 16s and under as teammates. Also we just played a rank 1 killer as you can imagine we all got sacrificed :(

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

Meanwhile rank 20 Killers are fighting red rank squads.