Cypress Memento Mori is Useless

Why it even exists? It's really really useless. It doesn't counter anything, don't create, don't summon, don't help to do something, it's just a show off.

There is just a scenerio where you can use it:

"You got 3K, waiting for the hatch to open, closed it, and saw survivor opening exit gate. Exit gate opened.

You down him and you realize: She had Decisive Strike, so the gate is open and he is going to escape, if you pick him he'll stab you, but if you don't he'll escape."

That's the only scenerio that this thing can be useful. Also, it's not very exact if he can put Decisive or not.

I think this should be removed. They can add another Mori or another perk that can be useful.

Comments

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752

I've gotten it to work. I've had it work on me.

• xxDeathwishDW
    xxDeathwishDW Member Posts: 138

Well... so you're probably saying it's a reward that The Entity gave to killers... Yeah, I can agree with that. With that storyline. But, no one will use it, no one used it, no one is using.

• Nukehazard95
    Nukehazard95 Member Posts: 4

I use it. It's supposed to be a "fun" perk. Some people like to give up or DC after their first hook when I use it, because they think it's a regular mori lmao.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

They really should just make it base kit..then we can at least enjoy moris

• Golden_spider
    Golden_spider Member Posts: 587

It's fine, it's a Yellow rarity offering so it shouldn't be as strong as it's Green counterpart.

You either get it to work after getting a 3K and downing the last Survivor before they can escape meaning you didn't technically need it at all in most situations and earned a neat animation to finish the match, 3 Survivors escaped and you managed to down the remaining one so you get a pity kill essentially, or a mix of both.

Also it says

"You worked well, the last one is yours."

it's supposed to be a little treat from the Entity, not a big reward.

• UniSans
    UniSans Member Posts: 111

Out of all the mori's its probably the only fair one xD

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

I agree it's virtually useless and I've never used one outside of my first 10 hours in the game.

However, it's probably in the game to give killers more hidden offerings.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited June 2020

It's just for fun animations nothing else. Of course no one runs it because no one runs any offering that doesn't give bp aside from something that's auto win like a mori or map offering s because they'll be more likely to win. The grind is too much in this game to not run bp offerings.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,164

I see killers burn the offering but don't use them on last survivor. It's like they forgot they had a mori. 😂

• Calchexxiss
    Calchexxiss Member Posts: 43

I feel like Mori offerings should be removed and just be a thing that you do to the Survivor when they're on death hook, or barring that just something you can do automatically to the final survivor in a match because they're dead anyway.

• grassdirtsky
    grassdirtsky Member Posts: 174

It's for rituals and challenges mostly

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

That's because they have 2 more moris which can actually help in the game. I think the problem has to do with the strength of these offerings, more than the uncommon mori. Again we do have to remember it's only uncommon.