If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Who would you classify as the leader

Options
Detective_Jonathan
Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
edited August 2018 in Lore
I know it puts Dwight in the role of a Nervous Leader. But the guy still looks as much of a coward as the next. For me it would have to be either Bill, Tapp or David. Though I am sure David would run them into the ground.
Post edited by Detective_Jonathan on

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Definitely Bill.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Bill would certainly take on a "leader" type role but I don't really think anyone is leading the survivors.

• Smiler
    Smiler Member Posts: 165
    Options

I would assume Benedict Baker is the leader, because he is there the longest and so has the most experience.

• DwightLivesMatter
    DwightLivesMatter Member Posts: 10
    Options

If you meant by the original four, it would be Dwight. Maybe Bill now?

• Amelia
    Amelia Member Posts: 84
    Options

Obviously Kate, she can tame any survivor :p

• hartt1245
    hartt1245 Member Posts: 16
    Options

When Adam comes out I think it'll be him

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

Of the non licensed? Dwight Fairfield.

Dwight leaderlike
    Meg and Claudette, are more supportive
    Jake, Nea, and Fin are more solitary and roguish.
    Ace is bard-like and roguish so he seems supportive and solitary in pieces.
    David is too rash and seems like he’s the bull of the group.
    Kate seems final girl-like to me, but not a leader.

Laurie has leadership qualities, and could be a second in command.
    Bill has the war tactics and experience, and would definitely take a naturally dominant role in the camp.
    Detective Tapp would also has leadership qualities.
    Quinten seems similiar to Kate in terms of teamwork and support. Not a leader either though.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options
    Only gay survivors could withstand Kate,  so obviously she is the leader :wink;
  • JustJess
    JustJess Member Posts: 154
    Options

I think either Bill, Laurie or Tapp.

As secondary leaders I'd say Kate and David.

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    Options
    Orion said:

Definitely Bill.

Age bring wisdom
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Yep Billy, Laurie. Dwight kinda.

• Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Options
    Dwight
  • FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    Options
    Orion said:

@FinLadd said:
    Age bring wisdom

Experience brings wisdom. Age brings wrinkles.

LOL... I feel like A wrinkly old man every time i play killer
  • SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338
    Options

Nea :pirate:

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@SoulKey said:

The OP doesn't ask who is the killers' leader though.

I don't think there is a better candidate than Bill.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

I think either Bill or Claudette. Both seem to have enough knowledge to fulfill the position of leader

• SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338
    Options

@Delfador said:

@SoulKey said:

The OP doesn't ask who is the killers' leader though.

I don't think there is a better candidate than Bill.

Oh rip. So i am a nea main, does that make me a killer main ? Yay :chuffed:

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    For console, Jake
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    Options

Bill, Tapp, Jake or Adam.

• Wolff_Bringer
    Wolff_Bringer Member Posts: 90
    Options

Actually, if we make a survivor as a leader, it defenitly will be someone older. For me it would be Bill, if not Bill then maybe quentin because he knows MANY tricks since the happening with Freddy.
    Jake would be the third. He tried to survive in a damn forest. He HAS to know stuff!

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
    I'm basing this off their journal entries, general backstory and they're all unique perks

Bill and Dwight are leaders ( They have a combination of perk that help themselves and team. While Dwight seems to leader more for his own benefit, bill seems to generally do it for the sake of the others)

David K, Laurie and Kate are offensive/confrontational survivors ( They're the people who are most likely going to be dealing The Killers more often than not and they have perks down compliment that situation

Claudette, Quentin and Adam (These are your support survivors they all have perk I could be used to benefit their teammates whether it's healing giving information or rescuing)

Nea,Ace and Jake survival assistance (These guys also help out the team but they just don't have enough qualities to be considered support as they still are primarily focused on self but can offer assistance if need be)

David T and Meg general survivors (These guys don't necessarily fit into a category when it comes to their perk load out, they're all pretty self beneficial and they seem to provide very little benefit to others. However unlike the next category they do seem to be generally willing to help people out from a lore perspective)

Feng Min is the lone wolf ( Primarily self-serving and focused on her own survival in both perks and lore, would probably only help others if it doesn't put her at risk and if she wasn't focused on something else already)
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,905
    Options

Bill, Tapp, and Dwight seem like the leaders

David, Laurie, and Kate are the ones that will be more of the “in your face” with the killers and probably will be the ones running. The an extent Meg could also play the distraction role due to her perks giving her distance from the killer and making her more likely to play distraction.

Claudette, Nea, Ace, Jake, Quentin, and Adam play the supportive role providing a greater chance of survival due to their perks (like Streetwise, Botany, and Vigil).

Feng is in a category all by herself being the lone wolf. She is more objective based only worrying about get herself out.

• Fishcat
    Fishcat Member Posts: 74
    Options

Ace as he is so calm and wont fold under pressure

• HaterMcTater
    HaterMcTater Member Posts: 37
    Options

If I had to pick from any of the current survivors we have on PC, Bill would have to be my choice. He had led a rag-tag group of survivors with no real connections to one another throughout a zombie plagued world. With constant fights, bickering, and disagreements within the group, Bill was always able to get everyone back on track and remain focused. When it came on plans of where to go and what to do, Bill was almost always the one to suggest them. He led his "squad" through some of the deadliest places on Earth over 6 times in hopes of being rescued, only to have rescue snatched from them. After being able to survive and adapt to the new world, he led all of his fellow survivors to a boat and led them to salvation while sacrificing him self to save his group. The sacrifice is a very alpha male thing to do as the leader will do anything to protect the ones who follow them. Bill is the obvious choice in my opinion.

If Bill is not an option, for instance, he could be considered as non-canon (along with any other licensed survivors), my choice would be Benedict Baker. He seems to be one of the survivors who've been there for the longest. Although we never see him (yet), he seems to write about a lot of things and seems knowledgeable on most topics. Although, he may appear to be losing hope. However, this is solved by other survivors as rescuing, protecting, informing, and leading other survivors gives him hope. With his ability to learn and adapt, he can pass his traits on to the other survivors and coheres them into following his lead. Not to mention, he even has slight understanding about the fog and the entity itself. Within the Ace Visconti reveal, you can read what Benedict has wrote and said that the man who always wore a smile gave him hope, hope to protect, lead, and inform this person in order to prolong survival.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

Nea since she can control the killer with her loop powers

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options
    I am always following Nea since I got UE with Kate.
  • Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

Dwight, Nea, Quentin, Meg
    others survs got roles