Loving this noob wraith

No_Cluie_Louis
No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

This ######### wraith took 3 gens to catch me when i wasn't even pallet looping. he was just so bad that he kept losing me. He then face camped me as apparantly every killer face camps pallet loopers. Nice logic cuz that means every killer face camps. These people need banning, and no i wasn't using d-strike .

Just gonna add on that i posted that straight after the game when i may have been a little salty so il admit i exaggerated far too much but it was still very toxic of that wraith

Post edited by No_Cluie_Louis on

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited August 2018

Welcome in the survivor side :)

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    This reaction to a such banality is unnecessarily aggressive.
  • No_Cluie_Louis

@Mister_Holdout said:
    He shouldn't be banned.

Making a poor decision that will cost you the game isn't ban worthy.

Yeh banned was just me over exaggerating, i was just getting across how annoying it can be when your not even playing toxic, i get where you're coming from though

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

This ######### wraith took 3 gens to catch me when i wasn't even pallet looping. he was just so bad that he kept losing me. He then face camped me as apparantly every killer face camps pallet loopers. Nice logic cuz that means every killer face camps. These people need banning, and no i wasn't using d-strike .

Wraith is #########, yet he caught you. What does that say about you?

You werent even pallet looping, yet wraith face camped (facecamp has been removed from the game btw) you for pallet looping. Mhm aha nice logic indeed

• No_Cluie_Louis

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

You werent even pallet looping, yet wraith face camped (facecamp has been removed from the game btw) you for pallet looping. Mhm aha nice logic indeed

People who think like that are always gonna face camp, of course he caught me eventually, he's a killer, the killer has the advantage, not even ochido can always run a killer around killer for 5 gens. As for the other thing you said, i meant that he said that any killer would face camp loopers, even though i didn't loop. Why so aggressive man, i think im entitled to being annoyed for having my game ruined, and no im not saying i deserved an escape as im not an entitled survivor main, but its bs that a killer has the power to abuse the game so it's impossible for you to escape. Their should be some skill to stopping people from escaping a hook otherwise the killer can choose to make your game spent not moving or doing anything. Every time someone says something like this i have to listen to "oh your an entitled survivor", yes i feel entitled to being able to play the game and not make my first hook my last, no i don't feel entitled to escape most matches. People who abuse the killers power like that are some of the worst community members of this game

• Master

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

People who think like that are always gonna face camp, of course he caught me eventually, he's a killer, the killer has the advantage, not even ochido can always run a killer around killer for 5 gens. As for the other thing you said, i meant that he said that any killer would face camp loopers, even though i didn't loop. Why so aggressive man, i think im entitled to being annoyed for having my game ruined, and no im not saying i deserved an escape as im not an entitled survivor main, but its bs that a killer has the power to abuse the game so it's impossible for you to escape. Their should be some skill to stopping people from escaping a hook otherwise the killer can choose to make your game spent not moving or doing anything. Every time someone says something like this i have to listen to "oh your an entitled survivor", yes i feel entitled to being able to play the game and not make my first hook my last, no i don't feel entitled to escape most matches. People who abuse the killers power like that are some of the worst community members of this game

Ochido is a pleb btw.

Ofc, if you only run in circles like an idiot, then the killer is gonna catch you eventually.

I am not agressive, I am just stating facts, The only one being agressive here are you, check your language...

Even if he stands 1 meter in front of you, its not impossible to escape. You can be easily saved by using BT and bodyblocking, BT is the shortage for Borrowed time and is exactly that "skill" you wish to exist.

• No_Cluie_Louis

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

Ochido is a pleb btw.

Ofc, if you only run in circles like an idiot, then the killer is gonna catch you eventually.

I am not agressive, I am just stating facts, The only one being agressive here are you, check your language...

Even if he stands 1 meter in front of you, its not impossible to escape. You can be easily saved by using BT and bodyblocking, BT is the shortage for Borrowed time and is exactly that "skill" you wish to exist.

Obviously but its almost impossible, escpecially if you low rank teammates don't have bt yet, he was also grabbing anyone who attempted to save people, even if someone had bt it would have been difficult

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited August 2018

Why are you getting upset about getting face camped? Am i the only one in this game that no longer gets upset about it? The killer made the decision to ensure you die. He has every right to do that. It is his perogative as killer to play how he wants so long as he does not break the rules. Just accept your defeat and move on to another game. Dont come here to the forums and complain about how you got face camped yadda yadda. No one wants to hear it.

• Master

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

Ochido is a pleb btw.

Obviously but its almost impossible, escpecially if you low rank teammates don't have bt yet, he was also grabbing anyone who attempted to save people, even if someone had bt it would have been difficult

Its not impossible, I see SWF doing it all the time against me when I try to secure the last kills after gates are open.
    There is nothing you can do as a M1 killer.
    Survivors can easily protect the unhooker by bodyblocking such that you cant grab him.

Guess you need to climb up if your still playing in low ranks, but dont blame the killer for survivors mistakes

• No_Cluie_Louis

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

Ochido is a pleb btw.

Its not impossible, I see SWF doing it all the time against me when I try to secure the last kills after gates are open.
    Survivors can easily protect the unhooker by bodyblocking such that you cant grab him.

Guess you need to climb up if your still playing in low ranks, but dont blame the killer for survivors mistakes

Again i think i am entitled to blame him if he's going to play like that, its not a mistake to go down as it happens and there isn't much to do to stop it, meanwhile it's also not my mistake i didn't get saved, so how is it fair at all, the hooked person is too powerless to be camped like that

• Master

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

Ochido is a pleb btw.

Again i think i am entitled to blame him if he's going to play like that, its not a mistake to go down as it happens and there isn't much to do to stop it, meanwhile it's also not my mistake i didn't get saved, so how is it fair at all, the hooked person is too powerless to be camped like that

Ofc its a mistake if you go down and theres a lot to stop it :lol:
    But yeah, as you already noticed, you are entitled :wink:

• No_Cluie_Louis

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    Ew what is this?

Wait this is the survivor side?

Oh god no wonder it smells like toxicity and entitlement.

Yeh why dont you read some of my comments before you say ######### like that, I didn't ask to escape, i asked my first hook to be my last, am i the only killer main who doesn't automatically call a survivor toxic for saying soemthing is unfair. Do you see ds, sprint burst, self care, no, as im not toxic, the killer is the toxic person here for getting salty and deciding to end my game even though it's no more fun for him.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    Ew what is this?

Yeh why dont you read some of my comments before you say ######### like that, I didn't ask to escape, i asked my first hook to be my last, am i the only killer main who doesn't automatically call a survivor toxic for saying soemthing is unfair. Do you see ds, sprint burst, self care, no, as im not toxic, the killer is the toxic person here for getting salty and deciding to end my game even though it's no more fun for him.

Oh god the smell got worse!

• No_Cluie_Louis

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

Ochido is a pleb btw.

Ofc its a mistake if you go down and theres a lot to stop it :lol:
    But yeah, as you already noticed, you are entitled :wink:

What's your problem, isn't everyone killer and survivor entitled to a fair game, all i said is im not some entitled toxic ######### who thinks they deserve to escape, however i do think i deserve to acc play the game

• No_Cluie_Louis

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    Ew what is this?

Let me guess your a face camper too, im not the one who smells of toxicity mate

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

take a chill pill OP yikers

• CallMeRusty420

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    Ew what is this?

You know it! I facecamp from across the map :chuffed:

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    I will find you, and I will camp you. I have a special set of skills to help me find you. If you forget the complaint, I will not find you, and I won’t camp you.
  • SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338

You should have got yourself downed at 5 gens, toxic survivor running away from killer.

• No_Cluie_Louis

@SadonicShadow said:
    Why are you getting upset about getting face camped? Am i the only one in this game that no longer gets upset about it? The killer made the decision to ensure you die. He has every right to do that. It is his perogative as killer to play how he wants so long as he does not break the rules. Just accept your defeat and move on to another game. Dont come here to the forums and complain about how you got face camped yadda yadda. No one wants to hear it.

It's not really that it just triggers me as whose gaining out of it really. It's boring for the killer, who sacrifices the rest of the game to get the kill, and has to stand afk at the hook as well. The survivor had their game taken away from them purely for playing well in an unbalanced game. Sure, i'm a killer main and il often face camp teabaggers who r asking for it but not someone just because i couldn't catch them. Why do i get so much ######### for expecting to be treated how i treat others. It's not entitlement, i'm fed up of people saying that. I'm a killer main and i don't think every survivor who complains is entitled. Sure, a few are, but stop labelling everyone that way. Why is everyone in this ######### community so toxic honestly, you complain about perks while survivors complain about camping when you both sides should stop using said op perks and scummy tactics. I don't when playing either role yet get the most ######### for trying to talk sense into people

• No_Cluie_Louis

@KiraElijah said:
    I will find you, and I will camp you. I have a special set of skills to help me find you. If you forget the complaint, I will not find you, and I won’t camp you.

Very mature

• No_Cluie_Louis

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    Ew what is this?

Well if you leave the hook then why defend a face camper

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    "Ban everyone that doesn't play by my made up rules! Even if they play within the games rules!"
    Honestly why are you so worked up over 1 killer camping. It's happened since the game launched and will always happen. Just learn to deal with it, hope your team either rushes gens during that time or have enough coordination to get you off even if you're being camped.
    Yell at your screen if you need to, but why even let it bother you longer than the game itself lasts? 
    Sorry I just can't imagine being so worked up over 1 match that I go on a tirade well after it's done, and I regularly get camped with a chainsaw revved in my face :lol: (to be fair, I usually deserve it).
  • holywhitetrash
    holywhitetrash Member Posts: 289

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

What's your problem, isn't everyone killer and survivor entitled to a fair game, all i said is im not some entitled toxic [BAD WORD] who thinks they deserve to escape, however i do think i deserve to acc play the game

you got 3 gens worth of play time while he chased you and probably 2 more gens worth of play time after he hooked you, no body forced you to wait on that hook

you could have chosen to try and free your self to get out of game faster

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

because people play this game the way they want and since this is a versus game that often means one or both sides are going to be doing things the other doesn't like

• KiraElijah

@KiraElijah said:

Very mature

I didn’t know this thread was mature
  • CallMeRusty420

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    Ew what is this?

I don't recall ever saying that I'm defending anyone. So Mr./Mrs. Physic, what number am I thinking of since apparently you know every motive behind other peoples' posts :P

• CallMeRusty420

@CoffengMin said:
    this is why we play toxic , we get camped even when we dont play toxic so we go for the annoying unfair strats and use ds fpr extra salt

@CoffengMin said:
    i think killers started the toxicity tbh

Hypocrisy bothers me

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Then for the love of god, play killer.
    There you can proof how good you are, by taking less time to catch a survivor and by not camping that poor fella.

Don't forget to tell us about your experience once you hit red ranks.
  • SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Oh sigh...this argument again.

Okay so, i used to be like you, i used to hate camping because, yes...it's not much fun to hang around on a hook singing 'all by myself'. But camping is a legit strategy whether you or i like it or not, just as shining a flashlight in a killers face is a legit strategy. Neither side likes it, and both sides are going to fight like cats and dogs till the end of time about it, but it's not going to change because there will always be players who will take advantage of any changes, such as in the attempt to change camping rules.

It might not seem fair to us or them,but these are things that will not change by demanding or getting into pointless little squabbles on the forums.

As far as I'm concerned if a killer is hard core camping me, I'm no longer playing to win for myself but for my team. I will hang onto that hook for as long as i can keep their attention so the others can complete and get out, but then I'm not too concerned about my points or rank, it's all about the fun to me, and i make my own fun while swinging on the hook by having imaginary convos with the killers (yeah im a little weird).

To be perfectly honest my biggest issue with camping is hook farming, but that's a whine for another day.

I get where you are coming from, it's not fun if you are looking to score some points or go up in the ranks, but it's just not something that is going to change, they tried to, and OUR side abused it.

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

@SoylentPixie said:

Okay so, i used to be like you, i used to hate camping because, yes...it's not much fun to hang around on a hook singing 'all by myself'. But camping is a legit strategy whether you or i like it or not, just as shining a flashlight in a killers face is a legit strategy. Neither side likes it, and both sides are going to fight like cats and dogs till the end of time about it, but it's not going to change because there will always be players who will take advantage of any changes, such as in the attempt to change camping rules.

snipped for the sake of time

If someone calls me out for camping (I don't do it often, but I do on occasion), I always like to point out that it was the most advertised strategy, literally the first one mentioned in the trailers. "So, let me get this right. You're pissed off because I used one of the strategies specifically advertised by the developers? My, what strange logic you have"

On a mildly related note, it's always fun when salty survivors literally tell you to ######### because you camped them when they misplayed at the open gate, inches from the barrier, and you (of fricken course, the gate is open and right there) camp them.

(long story short, one survivor I previously wounded was being healed by another at the barrier, I downed them and picked them up before they could crawl out, hooked them, and when the other tried to rescue them, had them trade places on the hook, and camped that second one to death)

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

@Chrona said:
    If someone calls me out for camping (I don't do it often, but I do on occasion), I always like to point out that it was the most advertised strategy, literally the first one mentioned in the trailers. "So, let me get this right. You're pissed off because I used one of the strategies specifically advertised by the developers? My, what strange logic you have"

See, I came to Dbd late, and when i first started it was immensely frustrating to be camped. But as time wore on and i started reading views from both sides, it was pretty easy for me to admit that I was not wrong for being frustrated, but i was wrong for thinking camping shouldn't be allowed.

It's a tactic,sometimes an annoying one, but then, (having played some killer) flashlights and looping are annoying too.

As for getting grabbed at the gate, survivors have 3 choices, get out, move on to another gate or stick around. If you choose number three, then what befalls you is on your own head

• Chrona

@SoylentPixie said:

@Chrona said:

See, I came to Dbd late, and when i first started it was immensely frustrating to be camped. But as time wore on and i started reading views from both sides, it was pretty easy for me to admit that I was not wrong for being frustrated, but i was wrong for thinking camping shouldn't be allowed.

It's a tactic,sometimes an annoying one, but then, (having played some killer) flashlights and looping are annoying too.

As for getting grabbed at the gate, survivors have 3 choices, get out, move on to another gate or stick around. If you choose number three, then what befalls you is on your own head

Same here, I got the game probably a month or two ago. I don't even own any DLC characters yet (Waiting for PAX west to be over before spending any money on games, and waiting to try out a few more with the various shards)

At first my big irritation was bodyblocking: the acceptable kind. Now I realize that yeah, that's fine. Annoying, but fine. Play around it, possibly punish them for it. disconnects are still my biggest issue with the game, and still a major one in my book.

I generally just ignore salty/toxic survivors. Especially if A, They were toxic in the first place and I just want them out of my game, B, the game situation calls for camping (both gates powered and opened, for example), or C, I wasn't actually camping? I've been accused of camping when I literally took 5 steps, restocked my hatchets, and turned around to watch them unhook the person I just hooked. Funny match all in all.

• No_Cluie_Louis

@RuneStarr said:
    "Ban everyone that doesn't play by my made up rules! Even if they play within the games rules!"
    Honestly why are you so worked up over 1 killer camping. It's happened since the game launched and will always happen. Just learn to deal with it, hope your team either rushes gens during that time or have enough coordination to get you off even if you're being camped.
    Yell at your screen if you need to, but why even let it bother you longer than the game itself lasts? 
    Sorry I just can't imagine being so worked up over 1 match that I go on a tirade well after it's done, and I regularly get camped with a chainsaw revved in my face :lol: (to be fair, I usually deserve it).

but it isn't one match, it's about a third of matches and i did say i massively over reacted.

• No_Cluie_Louis

@CoffengMin said:
    this is why we play toxic , we get camped even when we dont play toxic so we go for the annoying unfair strats and use ds fpr extra salt and an extra cahnce to not be camped. i think killers started the toxicity tbh

tbf that is a great point. I play both killer and survivor and ik perfectly well that it isn't just the survivors fault the community is the way it is. People turned it into a joke as killer is slightly under powered though its not any more and because of that killers assume they are always in the right. Both sides are ruining this community as everyone's mindset is oh the other person will play toxic so i will too. How about everyone camps less and everyone uses ds less.

• No_Cluie_Louis

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    Ew what is this?

I don't recall ever saying that I'm defending anyone. So Mr./Mrs. Physic, what number am I thinking of since apparently you know every motive behind other peoples' posts :P

Whats with the smart ass reply, you said you face camp from across, which im assuming means you dont camp at all so i said if you don't camp, why are you arguing for the sake of someone who does. Stop with the aggressive comments

• No_Cluie_Louis

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@CoffengMin said:
    this is why we play toxic , we get camped even when we dont play toxic so we go for the annoying unfair strats and use ds fpr extra salt

@CoffengMin said:
    i think killers started the toxicity tbh

Hypocrisy bothers me

Both sides started it, killers started to camp because survivors used ds and survivors started to use ds because killers started to camp

• No_Cluie_Louis

@Tsulan said:
    There you can proof how good you are, by taking less time to catch a survivor and by not camping that poor fella.

I'm a killer main, at rank 1, you don't need to camp whatever killer you play. if you're playing a really bad killer use noed as at least everyone including yourself then gets a full proper game.

• No_Cluie_Louis

@SoylentPixie said:

It might not seem fair to us or them,but these are things that will not change by demanding or getting into pointless little squabbles on the forums.

As far as I'm concerned if a killer is hard core camping me, I'm no longer playing to win for myself but for my team. I will hang onto that hook for as long as i can keep their attention so the others can complete and get out, but then I'm not too concerned about my points or rank, it's all about the fun to me, and i make my own fun while swinging on the hook by having imaginary convos with the killers (yeah im a little weird).

To be perfectly honest my biggest issue with camping is hook farming, but that's a whine for another day.

I get where you are coming from, it's not fun if you are looking to score some points or go up in the ranks, but it's just not something that is going to change, they tried to, and OUR side abused it.

That's exactly what i do, i stay on the hook to waste the killers time and let my team win. I don't usually complain, but i'm saying i don't understand why killers do it as it's no fun. I'm a killer main and i just don't get why they will find any reason to camp. It's not fun for either sides so what's the point. I agree that ds is ######### but at least one side is enjoying using it. Both types of toxicity need to be made undesirable - camping and survivor crutch perks

• No_Cluie_Louis

@Chrona said:

@SoylentPixie said:

snipped for the sake of time

On a mildly related note, it's always fun when salty survivors literally tell you to [BAD WORD] because you camped them when they misplayed at the open gate, inches from the barrier, and you (of fricken course, the gate is open and right there) camp them.

(long story short, one survivor I previously wounded was being healed by another at the barrier, I downed them and picked them up before they could crawl out, hooked them, and when the other tried to rescue them, had them trade places on the hook, and camped that second one to death)

No i agree with you there, i'l camp a survivor when the gates are open, or if there's 1 gens left and all 3 of them are next to the hook, or if survivors are swarming, im complaining about those bastards who will sacrifice their own fun and the rest of their game just to stand there and secure one kill. As for what you said about it being advertised, i get where you're coming from, but as we saw when the devs streamed them selves playing, they aren't the bets at this game and obviously don't know their own game all that well

• No_Cluie_Louis

@SoylentPixie said:

@Chrona said:

I know it's mature of you to except that camping is legit, but why give up so easily, why does everyone just continue being toxic on both sides when we could all group together and agree not to camp or use crutch perks like ds or flashlight save. Maybe if we stopped all hating on each other when we suggest change, and instead we all convinced the devs and helped them come up with good changes to the game, neither side would have to make scummy plays

• No_Cluie_Louis

@Chrona said:

@SoylentPixie said:

@Chrona said:

Same here, I got the game probably a month or two ago. I don't even own any DLC characters yet (Waiting for PAX west to be over before spending any money on games, and waiting to try out a few more with the various shards)

At first my big irritation was bodyblocking: the acceptable kind. Now I realize that yeah, that's fine. Annoying, but fine. Play around it, possibly punish them for it. disconnects are still my biggest issue with the game, and still a major one in my book.

I generally just ignore salty/toxic survivors. Especially if A, They were toxic in the first place and I just want them out of my game, B, the game situation calls for camping (both gates powered and opened, for example), or C, I wasn't actually camping? I've been accused of camping when I literally took 5 steps, restocked my hatchets, and turned around to watch them unhook the person I just hooked. Funny match all in all.

I agree with you but in that particular game, and many like it, i've been camped for none of those reasons. I wasn't toxic as i play killer so i know never to teabag or use ds, self care or sprint burst. It wasn't necessary as only 2 gens had been done and there was no reason to stay, the survivors weren't nearby and no gens were nearby to protect. And as you can see from the picture he was definitely camping. I agree with yu, very often there are perfectly valid reasons which i accept, but sometimes i think it can be very unfair and unfun

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Tsulan said:

I'm a killer main, at rank 1, you don't need to camp whatever killer you play. if you're playing a really bad killer use noed as at least everyone including yourself then gets a full proper game.

Sometimes camping is the best option. I don´t usually camp, but i would never claim that i never camp.
    It´s all about reacting to the behavior of the survivors.
  • No_Cluie_Louis

@Tsulan said:
    No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Tsulan said:

Sometimes camping is the best option. I don´t usually camp, but i would never claim that i never camp.
    It´s all about reacting to the behavior of the survivors.

Yeh i probably should have said that i completely support camping if it's justified. If survivors are swarming the hook, the gates are open, the last 3 gens are all near by or the survivor teabagged me, il camp, other than that though, i'm not gona ruin someones game cuz i was too bad to catch them.

• Greater_Cultist
    Greater_Cultist Member Posts: 81

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

Just gonna add on that i posted that straight after the game when i may have been a little salty so il admit i exaggerated far too much but it was still very toxic of that wraith

"This player is a complete noob who kept losing me in a chase but he still somehow downed me."

Sir if you die to a noob then you're also a noob. Facecamping isn't and shouldn't be bannable.
    Ya just needa git gud and stop being salty mk.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Seriously grow up he probably targeted you because compared to your team you had less playtime making you a idel choice for a noob as well the reason he camped was most likely they knew they was gonna lose so secured some points for it deal with it I main as both yet I dont camp because it's more fun to hunt and earn more points and os alot faster to re hook people then non camping I've been camped a few times but i just go to struggle and fight as hard as I can for more points if I die I die who gives a ######### just accept they saw you as a weaker player and went to score some points they could
  • Chrona
    Besides, you're forgetting the potential non-match related reasons he might want to camp.  For example, he doesn't normally play killer but he has the 'sacrifice 2 survivors as the wraith ritual'.  The in game points are little compared to the ritual points.  Better play safe and boring than play as a character you don't like for multiple matches
  • KiraElijah
    Chrona said:
    Besides, you're forgetting the potential non-match related reasons he might want to camp.  For example, he doesn't normally play killer but he has the 'sacrifice 2 survivors as the wraith ritual'.  The in game points are little compared to the ritual points.  Better play safe and boring than play as a character you don't like for multiple matches
    Agreed