If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Hodag

Options
CrazyBrainz
CrazyBrainz Member Posts: 2

This is based off the urban legend with the same name in Rhineland Wisconsin (also i know it looks dumb with the pin board background)

Comments

• Great_a1_Skilling
    Great_a1_Skilling Member Posts: 18
    Options

That's a very cute dog

• CrazyBrainz
    CrazyBrainz Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

lmao he really is a good boy although I was hoping on a opinion on the ability and perks

• Great_a1_Skilling
    Great_a1_Skilling Member Posts: 18
    Options

Oh right, I think the perks are fine and simple but perk 2 needs a longer cool down like 30 or 40 seconds and I wish the power were something different. I dont hate it but the power is just a demo and Oni into one power in a video I watched to maybe think of a new power to help you but something the description had was "Strength of an ox, ferocity of a bear, and cunning like a fox." That could help in make an original power. The animal ballistic idea is good keep that but it's been done in the past before

I wrote a slightly longer version but it got deleted Smh but I just wrote what the jist of my original comment

Also Kenny should be in dead by daylight have a good day