I am not angry about the upcoming Hillbilly changes.

Options
Seiko300
Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

Why?

Because I'm angry at the lack of changes, focus, and attention for CLOWN.

The single change they created for the Clown was a step in the right direction, but a single step is not enough to finish a race let alone a brisk walk. The change he got undoubtedly makes his gameplay more smooth and has ever so much (at the very least slightly) improved his chases but anybody who knows anything about Clown is that his chases are on the lower end of priority considering the myriad of problems suffers from.

What's frustrating about this is that Clown receives one small change that improves him, but doesn't necessarily make him actually good or anywhere near as viable as he should be, and then the devs move on to work on the next killer whatever it is they're working on. In this case it's Leatherface and Hillbilly, acting as if they did a perfect job with the changes they gave the last killer which were not anywhere near enough what he really needs.

Now despite Clown having moved virtually nowhere on a tier list, attention in the community and in the dev team has shifted onto characters that are less deserving or in need of changes (HILLBILLY!!).

After I and people like me have been waiting for months and years to see some significant change for the Clown, we thought this would finally be the opportunity for the Clown to see a Doctor level rework. Sadly it is not so

and it's complete bullshit.

Comments