If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PTB Patch Note: "Improved totem placement in various maps"

Options
Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,613
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

Okay, anyone who's playing the PTB...frequently, please spend a bit of your time to read this.

How much are these spawn points actually improved?

• Are they anywhere near Generators at all?
  • Are they in the middle of a field? (Most frequent on Crotus Prenn Asylum map.)
  • Are they on top of hills?

You know, things like that.
EDIT: Oh, and of course: Do Survivors still spawn right next to it? The absolute most horrible of them all...

Post edited by Boss on

Best Answer

Answers

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Didn't play enough to check.
    The main spot to check would be the hills and such, to see if totems can still spawn there.
    The hills and the middle of the Asylum fields are possibly one of the worst spawns for totems, along with 3 meters away (in plain view) of a generator.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

@SaltyKiller said:
    Uhm.... I've noticed absolutely no difference of any kind. They still spawn next to gens and near Survivors. I haven't noticed them spawning on a hill (yet) but that's it.

This is the first I've heard of them adjusting the totems.

I played a Coldwind Farm map, I spawned fairly close to the Hex totem that was next to a gen in the corner of the map, I go over to it and sure enough a Survivor was maybe 2-300 yards away from it. I know they saw the totem because as I was chasing them their SWF friend took out Ruin.

That's what i was afraid of...

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

I haven't noticed a difference yet.> @Runiver said:

The main spot to check would be the hills and such, to see if totems can still spawn there.
    The hills and the middle of the Asylum fields are possibly one of the worst spawns for totems, along with 3 meters away (in plain view) of a generator.

They do still spawn on hills.

• Runiver
    Options

@ASpazNamedSteve said:

Welp, I'll report it to Horvath then, and ask him what they changed exactly.
    He will probably come around today on discord, he tends to get involved a lot more since the feedback from PTB is required.

• Runiver
    Options

@SaltyKiller said:

@Runiver said:

@ASpazNamedSteve said:

Welp, I'll report it to Horvath then, and ask him what they changed exactly.
    He will probably come around today on discord, he tends to get involved a lot more since the feedback from PTB is required.

Discord link?

On your personal wall!