As a Survivor, would you be happy if someone alt f4 if there was 4 cake offerings and a mori

Just had 2 games back to back where there were 4 Cake offerings and a Killer secret offering and both times a Survivor quit during loading and it turned out the Killer had an ebony mori. Even though it took me 10 minutes to get into the lobby i’m happy because Killers seem to take moris more often and on purpose during events. At least they didn’t get the point bonus and everyone can use the Cake offerings again in a normal match. Would you be relieved?

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

I stopped playing survivor during the event as cakes seem to appear more in killer webs (and with BBQ & Chill, I get a S ton of Bloodpoints when combined with all the tasty tasty Anniversary cakes)

That said, when I did play survivor during the event, I did have a few killers bring eboni moris. It was annoying and I'd completely understand why a survivor would duck out given that circumstance but I never did. I just kind of roll with the punches when it comes to this game and sometimes the punch is from some killer trying WAY too hard to make survivors piss away their anniversary cakes.

Sucks when it happens but I guess I'm a lot more zen about the game then others. Though to be fair, I am also on Xbox so the time it takes to get a match (as both survivor and a killer) is generally 0-3 minutes so it's a lot easier for me to be zen about the crappy situations :D

• Alify
    Alify Member Posts: 347

I don't care about that,

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,310

I honestly don't care if someone alt+F4s in the loading screen because I'd much rather have that than have people disconnect once the match has started. Never have queue times long enough to bother me in any way anyway really.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,162

If they do it before we load in I don't care.

• VSchmitt
    VSchmitt Member Posts: 571

What I don't understand is why, both survivors and killers, can't just chill out for a bit and enjoy that we can have a 520% bonus BP in the game. What I see, most of the matches, is that when there's 5 cakes, both killers and survivors get sweaty as a ######### and I'm like "Why???".

Now I'm playing killer and most of the time trying to farm those sweet sweet BP with the survivors (when they understand what I am doing).

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I thought it would be funny to keep playing the offering for the survivors to start separated. Funny because they think they are getting moried but actually benefits them not me.

When I got a loading screen with 4 cakes and my secret offering they disconnected in the loading screen.

No sense of humour some survivors.