Top 3 perks that need a rework

Lets discuss about the perks you believe should be reworked...

My list would be:

1. Deja Vu
  2. Slippery Meat
  3. Monstrous Shrine

Comment what your 3 picks are

Also consider checking out my channel, it's greatly appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8o9Qld1GObH6AN7jdjP6NQ

Comments

• FlamingkittyUmad
    FlamingkittyUmad Member Posts: 313

I think we should even out the OP perks first.

-Pop (no cooldown, extremely abusable on high mobility killers)

-Adrenaline (you don't need the speed AND the heal, one or the other.

-DS (only when the survivor is not being tunneled/ when the gates are powered. Otherwise this perk needs a buff to have any value as an anti-tunneling perk)

-infectious fright (should not proc on insta-downs)

-Fire Up (literally most OP perk in the game bro :^) )

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

For Slippery Meat, they could change it to make it quicker to escape the Killer's grasp whilst being carried.

For Monstrous Shrine, make the effect affect all hooks, and increase the percentage for the basement.

I actually like Deja Vu as it is. It's a good, tactical perk when used correctly.

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332
    edited July 2020

-Fire Up: I really like the idea of perks that gain or react when gens are done because it allows killers to instead of sweating about what gens are being done to go with the flow and try to capitalize on them. It also balanced out by the fact only so many gens can be done.

Fire up conceptually is fine but who's going to give up a perk slot for something that relies gen getting done for a MINOR effect. Even at endgame. Change it to a momentary haste effect when a gen is complete as well as the action speed increase. Or make it a stackable speed increase-albeit small- in general.

-All hexes besides NOED, Ruin and DH. They're bloody aweful and not OP enough to justify being hexes...but we're meant to pick three. So thrill of the hunt. It simply SHOULDN'T be a hex. A perk that is designed to protect hexes that is itself a hex is self defeating-especially since you have no idea what hex is what as killer-

-Monstrous Shrine: The meme Perk: Faster progression in the basement is a bit of a dismal effect...even if it minor. If you're in the basement you're already in a very bad spot as survivor. This should be change into something more beneficial for the killer-and preferably promotes them getting away and the tools to do so...like DH or MYC does- and get rid of the idea of faster sacrefice progresions.

It's one of those ideas that SOUND cool...but it's weak because to be actually implemented as the "faster sacrefice perk" it would become a quick basement camping ground due to its possible OP nature. So it ironically sits in that area of "actually can't be good because it would be too good" in its current design.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    edited July 2020

They mentioned changes to Slippery Meat along with Technician, & Cruel Limits back in the beginning of January but haven't said anything since. I want Monstrous Shrine Reworked the most.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Furtive Chase should grant the "Undetectable" status effect for 10/15/20 seconds each time someone is unhooked.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

OoO, its awful.

Monstrous Shrine because its beyond useless.

DS should deactivate once a survivor fully heals or interacts with anything, remove the time limit

• Jasuo
    Jasuo Member Posts: 54

Pop should not be nerfed/reworked, it's the only real gen pressure you have. Ruin can get borked almost instantly if they do totems, and gen tapping completely ######### normal kicks.