[TO KILLERS] What's your preferred rule from the #SurvivorRuleBook?

2»

Comments

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

Favorite rules : Don't camp pallets, don't split the poles, count up to 59 seconds before you pick up every survivor or you get stung

Least favorite rule: don't stand still

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266

I threw that bullshit out when I took up the killer role.

• NuKeD
    NuKeD Member Posts: 227

bad manners, like teabagging, nodding, spamming gestures, camping, facecamping, etc...

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

I play by my rules. I mori'd there rule book a loooong time ago...

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570

Dunno if it’s been said, but the survivor rule that says I need not hit the unhooked survivor UNLESS he runs at me like a crazed lunatic, because killers are suppose to pretend we don’t know you have Borrowed Time~

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621

I like this rule "whenever a survivor brings party streamers the killer HAS to farm, BUT first let the survivors do the objective so they can eventually betray the killer and leave without giving hooks. But thats okay because the killer is the killer"

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

My favourite is:

"When you hook someone in the endgame, and a gate is already open, you must walk to that gate like an idiot and look around wondering 'well gee, why is nobody here, OH NO THEY ALL PREDICTABLY SAVED THAT GUY AND WENT OUT THE OTHER GATE.' You are categorically not allowed to stay near the hooked person and get 3 kills out of them being stupid."

• mylesmylo
    mylesmylo Member Posts: 354

Respect 4%, F your 4% if you where silly enough to attempt escape before I leave then you own fault 🤣

• PlaysByShady
    PlaysByShady Member Posts: 590

You're not allowed to down the guy we just rescued off hook 'cos that's tunnelling - even if the rest of the team are crowding around, and the hook is right in front of the open exit-gate.

The killer should attempt to make a futile effort to down someone in full health in the gate, rather than down the only injured person in the team in the hopes it forces the other players to stay and potentially make more mistakes.

Oh, also... if there's someone on the hook, and two other survivors around looking for the save + heal, you must go to the other end of the map, far far away, and find the elusive fourth survivor, 'cos otherwise that's just camping the hook!

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

Hooking someone at all is tunneling.

• Wylesong
    Wylesong Member Posts: 642
  • batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

I had someone tell me you cant use your power that often its not fair for the survivor i was playing as a nurse XD

• VonCrow
    VonCrow Member Posts: 389

I feel like survivors are like the childs in school playing football when they said: "Hey, don't kick the ball so hard!".

My favourite rule is "don't use Noed", specially said by survivors using DS, BT and DH.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419

Don't follow scratch marks by the hook you disgusting camper

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463

"NOED is banned because its crutch perk because it rewards bad play it gives the killer an unfair way to fix their mistake. Huh? Why am I using Dead Hard? Those are not similar in any way!!" Definitely my favorite one.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

I try to be kind when playing without cucking myself.

But is always blows my mind when you have two survivors hooked right next to each other and no one on bbq.

Then it is you're a camper. Like do you not see the value here?

lm at least getting to second stage before I move.

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 407

You can't play Nurse with Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher, Corrupt Intervention, and Infectious Fright on Lery's, because that's cheating.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

You can’t do your job and kill me. Nyeh nyeh.