Can killers with small weapons have their weapon size increased?

This is just for clarity sake on the survivor side. I’m not asking to make the clown or the legion carry swords lol, just a small increase in size to better reflect their hitbox, because nothing feels worse than getting from what seems to be far enough to where it shouldn’t connect.

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

If the upcoming server sided hits still dont improve the feel of being attacked, then I dont see why not. That's why I like the size of Pyramid Heads weapon, it's able to more accurately portray the (considerably larger than expected) hitbox

• MongolPSR
    MongolPSR Member Posts: 1,032

is this a size thing?

I though it wasn't about the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean?

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

Give Freddy and Hag longer arms... gotcha

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Its about TMI.

• MongolPSR

No, didn't that university lady prove that he did the math wrong?

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

could you imagine Pig's wrist blade being the size of Pyramid Head's knife? now that would be funny

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Yeah in all seriousness, I like the realistic look of the weapons. It adds to the gritty nature of the game, there is something really unnervingly sinister about clown with the razor. The legion's hunting knife again just downright sinister. The trapper with the machete.

Oversized anime style weapons often look silly, sorry PH but I'm not a fan of the jumbo sword. I like the fact that the devs looked into making animations consistant with the type of weapon used. I'll have to look more closely next time I'm playing.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

2 things I would add to help with this sort of thing.

1: An afterimage created based on where the Survivor was on the Server end when the Survivor was hit, visible to the Survivor. That way when they are hit after vaulting a window they see that the Killer had actually hit them mid vault

2: A disjointed white slash animation that represents the actual edge of the hitbox, regardless of the size of the weapon.

• MongolPSR

now think of pig stealthing on an indoor map like Hawkins. You'd be stabbed before you could even see miss.piggy