Chapter: fallen hero’s - Marvel Chapter

55timballoons
55timballoons Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 54
edited July 2020 in Off-topic

Ok so I know what you are all thinking “marvel is not horror” but I found a awesome idea that you may like and some reasons as well. The chapter would surround the Spiderman storyline with Carnage being the main killer and these are the reasons I think it could work.

1. Carnage chooses death and destruction over chaos unlike characters such as the joker who aren’t general murderers.
  2. the host in Carnage, Cletus Kassidy is a actual serial killer unlike other marvel villains.
  3. Cletus has a dark past and has slaughtered many in marvels lore

chapter: Fallen Hero’s

map: Ravencroft Institute

killer: The Symbiote - Carnage

survivor: Peter Parker

power: Infection

when you hit a survivor they will be given the infection status effect. The spot that you the killer hit will get a red substance slowly grow on that area until it covers the entire body, It takes 2 minutes for this effect to entirely work. The sound of the substance growing on the hit survivor will be heard when in a close range and after 1:20 minutes-seconds the survivor will be put into dying state with the substance covering a large quantity of the survivor and the survivors speed will decrease even before those 60 seconds. If a survivor is healed then this effect will end and they will be able to play normally. If the infection spreads over the survivor entirely then they will be completely covered in the substance of Carnage and look like a red overgrown plant vine growing over the shape of what seems to be a rotting corpse.

secondary ability: prey

with this ability you are able to do a lunge climb onto the sides of buildings even being able to get onto the roof of a 3 floor structure. When on top your terror radius is decreased by 60% and this is your time to time a attack. When on top of a structure you will be able to look down at vulnerable survivors and lunge down from the top of the structure quickly. If a hit on the player is successful while lunging down the survivor will take a general hit but if not the power needs a cool down and you will get a 4 second stun. You cannot use this ability to do things such as lunge over structures smaller than walls or pallets but can be used to lunge through windows however it has a 2 second stun.

perks:

infused chemicals: mixing the substance of rage and agony makes something entirely new. This mix causes you to get hyper and have a 30% hit cool down time reduction and enhances your speed by 20% for 42 seconds.

artistic slaughter: As a man of murder and mischief your ways of brutality tend to get quite interesting. When you get survivors in dying state a couple of times you have a 50% chance to get a easy and creative Mori on a single survivor also giving 20% bonus blood points.

parasite: as a type of parasite you get a bit of control over your hosts. When a survivor has been hit by you when looking directly at there area within a 25 foot range the host will get a red aura reveal for 3 seconds with a notification and the survivor will be force to automatically look in your direction when this perk activates.

Skins:

color variations

legendary skins:

Venom

Toxin

Post edited by 55timballoons on

Comments

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

I like it. But I feel like the instadown thing could be pretty stupid. And random moris just will not work.

• kylerabdcgamer10
    kylerabdcgamer10 Member Posts: 279

THIS WOULD BE SIIIIICK

• 55timballoons

@SCP_FOR_DBD I just put random in to make it sound more creative though I could go for 3 different moris having a possibility within this perk I understand where you are coming from and thank you for replying to this concept. Though it may not be perfect I hope you still enjoyed reading it and if you think I should change something up with the insta down I will take the inspiration in for example though I like how it is now if you have a specific idea for it that I may find good enough for a change I may just take in to mind and change it to whatever you thought could be changed for that specifically or anything else you disliked.

• 55timballoons

@kylerabdcgamer10 thank you for the compliment on this post, I took some time to create this and appreciate the compliance.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

I just think it should be a standard hit instead of an instant down, that way it doesn't become frustrating. Aside from that I love the idea of it.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

Those lore concepts and reasoning are pretty solid, I'll give you that.

• 55timballoons

@SpookyStabby, I was trying to find a Marvel character that would actually work correctly with a dark enough lore and I actually think a chapter like this could work. As I said the reasoning for not choosing the DC character joker or the Marvel character Venom is because they are not true serial killers yet Cletus Kassidy is and his lore is super dark being abused as a child in an orphanage then burning it down to escape and then be put in a mental asylum for murder and genocide then combing with a the symbiote. This also adds up to the fact that Carnage is indeed still a human killer and craves murder like characters such as Michael Myers or Jeff The Killer. Also don’t just take my ideas for powers into example because Carnage has so many possible powers to choose from and has so much potential. Also I think the map could be huge and horrifying being a shadowy sci fi version of some type of industrial asylum type prison and there would be so much space and rooms. Also as for the survivor Peter Parker I think he could work perfectly being a surviving character that is indeed weaker to the killer thus having a threat to look to. Also Peter Parker is the type of character to rise to morals and helping others being a very inspirational survivor. The only problem in my opinion with a chapter like this is the expensive licensing probably being extremely hard to obtain from a smaller company such as this and maybe being the most expensive chapter yet if this ever happened. I wonder if Marvel Studios would be up to something like this plus it would indeed bring in many new fans and when I say many I mean one hell of a lot from the Spiderverse - Venom - Marvel fan base.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

@55timballoons, yeah, I agree with the lore and because of Spider-verse, it can always be from an alternate reality where Kletus gets Carnage but Pete doesn't have/loses his powers.

The fact Carnage makes his body into various blades is also fitting.