Unpopular opinion - my killer tier list

csandman1977
csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

Unpopular because of my less than stellar killer skill set. These are my opinions on these killers based on my fun and abilities with them.

Trapper - c tier - basically an m1 killer who i dont have the luck nor map sense to utilize to full ability. That and I cant stop talking like saminations trapper for hours after i play him.

Wraith - d tier - i once chased an adam around a map and missed like 5 basic attacks in a row. Bing bong boy is my least favorite killer to face and so i usually avoid playing him.

Billy - c tier - i just dont like him. But hes better than some others that i simply dont like

Nurse - f tier - never put the time in to learn. Dont care to. Only redeeming quality is sime cosmetics are nice

Hag - b tier - most dont know how to play against her. Thats an advantage. I havent really played her in awhile so im dropping the score. I did enjoy her for awhile. Also her cosmetics suck.

Doctor - a tier - the screams...oh the screams. My sadistic pleasure. Plus a baseball bat. Love him. 2nd best designed character as far as personality in game.

Huntress - a+ tier - the single greatest character in the game. Every aspect of her design helps to tell her story and her character. From her lullaby to her petulant childish hissy fits when pallet stunned. Her power is simple and hard to master. Yet very rewarding with practice. A+ because im not where i want to be yet with her. Also great cosmetics.

Myers - c tier - cause screw spine chill. Thats and hes my least favorite of the big 3 icons. Not a bad killer, just not my thing.

Spirit - b tier - i dont use headphones and i suck at tracking. If i can hit with her power its sheer luck. Love her design and cosmetics.

Clown - s tier - yeah so? My list! He sucks but hes so much fun. Love his design and his mr puddles outfit. And his santa outfit. His marionette outfit is just disturbing. Why s tier? Because when i want to sweat the 4k, i use clown. And i rarely get disappointed.

Legion - d tier - his power sucks and is almost too fast for me. His aesthetic and cosmetics are awesome, and best menu musuc in the game.

Plague - f tier - i dont like her. Never been big on the Asian vomit videos. Her weapon makes tracking hard for me.

Pallet Freddy - a tier- pallets are so much fun. Still prefer OG though

Snare Freddy - f tier - for freaking boring! Still prefer OG though. Incase you missed it.

Bubba - c tier - has a place in my heart as the first killer i ebonyd everyone off first hook with. I hope his changes are good. I miss playing the fool.

Ghostface - b tier - hes aight. He waa fun the first few times i played him but lost interest in his style. Not a fan of the cosmetics either. But still decent

Deathslinger - b tier - another one whos just ok. Better than some. No animosity towards him. Jist not my thing.

Demo - c tier - clunky. Not worth learning well for me at the moment. Just not a fan. Not horrible.

Oni - f tier - i cant do crap with him. At all. Love the story and the samurai vibes. Hate the play.

Pyramid Head - c tier - havent plyed enough yet but enjoyed when i did. Hea stupud looking and i never cared for silent hill. Will probably get to know him better soon.

Piggy!!!!!! - a tier - i love piggy. Shes fun. Her drill weapon is cool. I love the TR manipulation you can pull off. Bear traps do slow things down a little bit. Sometimes a lot. Plus you get tons of boops!

These are my opinions. Thanks for reading

Comments

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206

i mean is not unpopular, is just how much you enjoy those characters, i guess we are all really different

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

My main didn't even make the list šŸ™ƒ

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505

Tier lists should be made by killing potential of the killer and their power. Not the killing potential of the person playing the killer.

• csandman1977

I disagree. Nurse is arguably the best killer in the game. Huntress is one of the best killers in the game. Ive watched people wipe the floor with demo. I can barely blink in a straight line as nurse. Oni is a lost cause for me. Whatever a killers skill cap is, to me many of them are just boring and/or i suck with them. Thus s tier nurse when i play her is f tier.

• UseTheValve
    UseTheValve Member Posts: 350

Nurse requires a PhD to actually be a S tier, you need to have trained 5000 hours.

Vommy mommy is the best no matter what anyone says.

And I'm having a blast with GF since people are running spine chill less and less

• Unicorn_scarecrow
    Unicorn_scarecrow Member Posts: 63

I agree with a lot of this. If I may add my opinion for conversation :)

Trapper - c tier - *Agree. Pissed he is the only killer/survivor I haven't got the Merciless/adept with. There is no pressure. He isn't fun to play or go against. Wish his traps could be c4 instead. Sticky on the wall and wait for a survivor to run past. I'd even laugh as a survivor if I took c4 to the face.

Wraith - d tier - *Agree. Not impressive. He can be seen easily, he's slow, misses hits, and is used a lot as a tunneler. Wraith could use a rework imo.

Billy - c tier - *Neutral. A good Billy is challenging, a bad Billy is a fast match. Playing Billy is easier than Nurse but still not something I wanna take time to learn.

Nurse - f tier - *Agree-ish. I tried her and okay. She isn't bad but she is definitely the hardest killer imo because of her blinking. I struggled hard with it.

Hag - b tier - *Agree. I was a Hag main for the longest when I was a killer main. When you got a good Hag the match is challenging and fun. I had a lot of fun with her.

Doctor - a tier - *Disagree only because of my survivor main status. I loathe going against Doc. Not because he is hard but because hiding in lockers more frequently, because static requires a mad dash, and because I hate how other survivors on my team never bother to hide and always end up getting sacrificed early on.

Huntress - a+ tier - *Agree 100% Huntress is my favorite.

Myers - c tier - *Oof Disagree. I love playing and going against Myers.

Spirit - b tier - *Agree. I use headphones and get at least 3/4 with her every time. I think she is a must for headphones and that Nurse perk I forget the name of rn. A lot of hate gets thrown at her but she is harder to play than Fred imo and always ends up getting a good outcome. It comes down to predicting survivor movement mostly (again, imo)

Clown - s tier - *Disagree but I never been a big fan since his release. Ad a survivor main, he is annoying to play against.

Legion - d tier - *Agree. Just boring to play and go against.

Plague - f tier - Agree. Outdated, no pressure, no coverage, hit box with the vomit is shameful.

Pallet Freddy - a tier- *Agree Freddy misses some hits though that should never be missed.

Snare Freddy - f tier - * Disagree, I'd go S. Freddy is a beast. I think they checked every box when they reworked Fred and he'll get a solid 3/4 every match.

Bubba - B tier - *Did agree, not anymore because he is being used heavy as a camper lately.

Ghostface - b tier - *I'd put him at D tier, he's a meme and really easy to go against. His Mori is really lame too.

Deathslinger - b tier - *Agree but I enjoy playing him if/when I feel like dealing with being a killer.

Demo - c tier - *Agree but going against a good demo's is really, really fun.

Oni - f tier - *Agree

Pyramid Head - c tier - *Unfortunately I agree and I am a Silent Hill fan. This was a disappointment.

• csandman1977

You forgot piggy too!!! Lol.

I think ive played 1 game as snare Freddy. Yes snare freddy is probably better than pallet Freddy but i just love playing with and against the pallets. I did think people would disagree with me on that one.

Thanks for contributing! Im glad to see im not that far off.

• Unicorn_scarecrow
    Unicorn_scarecrow Member Posts: 63

I did lol šŸ˜† she is one of my favorites to play but not go against. A good Pig can end a match pretty quick

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

snare freddy is... f tier..?

i suppose we must agree to severely incredibly disagree.

• TheOptimiser
    TheOptimiser Member Posts: 138

This is my opinion.

• csandman1977

Dont get me wrong, he is strong. My list is more about how much i enjoy playing the killer. Yes being able to get kills is a factor but snare freddy to me is so dull and boring. Especially when a 3000 point add on breaths so much life into the experience.

• yusdacra
    yusdacra Member Posts: 56

As a clown main i agree with this list