Camping Camping Camping

LMT77
LMT77 Member Posts: 5

Since the killers like to hook you 1 time and just stand there and watch you go into phase 2 then into dying.. I think the timer that changes you from phase to phase should pause. If the killer is in the terror radius then the timer stops. The penalty for standing there is blood points and most of them are just douche enough to not care. This is most annoying and alot of us are tired of it. This game is supposed to be fun... that crap makes it not fun

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,774

sooooooo what if they're in a chase. you just get immunity because someone's being dumb and being chased near you?

if camping is such a massive issue for you, bring kindred. that's what perks exist for, making your life easier by covering up your biggest issues. kindred and bt exist to counter camping, use them.

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

This has been suggested so many times..... A post was made with the same suggestion just yesterday. This was already attempted and it went horribly.

• please give me the juicy details. I've been gone a long time

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,278

a survivor stay near hidden by hook survivor the timer for the hook never go down think the other do gen that my understanding of it.

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 784

IIRC, a killer loses points for staying close to a hooked survivor, which you'd think would discourage camping.

• xnicolay
    xnicolay Member Posts: 70

killers are tired about gen rushing.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,278
    edited July 2020

@Angeleou no survivor start a chase around the hook person which would stop time timer on hook other 2 survivor do gens then after doing all gen save the person on hook get out if that not abusing something like that i don't know what is.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

I'm sure you deserved it, being a survivor and all.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

Steve got a perk for that i know its not on the same strengh as DS, BT, DH or unbreakable but if you are tired use that perk

• Lucent
    Lucent Member Posts: 209

A lot of posts that I see say that matches on average should be 2 kills and 2 escapes. If the killer wants to camp then just do gens and get out with 3 and consider it a win. Stop thinking you have to get 4 out every time.

I also keep reading that camping is a valid strategy per the devs. Ok then why do they penalize it if it's a valid strategy, either people can do it without penalty or not. How about penalizing body blocking? If someone is in front of the killer when he is carrying someone then they depip. Oh yeah, bullying the killer is a survivor strategy so it's ok. "but the killer has a perk to prevent that now!", sure and survivors have perks for camping, what is your point? You want to bully the killer with body blocking and flashlights then don't cry when the killer bullys you back. Counter his strategy and move on.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Wait... What?! Not only do you want the timer to stop but you also want to make it based on the terror radius? So you want Wraith, Ghostface, tier 1 Myers, Pig etc to be legally allowed to stand in front of you while regular killers with 32m terror radius should be punished even if they're 30 meters away from the hook chasing someone else? 🤔